Please post followups here
You need Administrator rights.
If you update a older beta of the service FIRST execute in folder COMPlugins the file "unregPlugs.bat" and delete the files "epgstore.dll" and "epgparser.dll"!
Extract the content of the zip file into the DVBViewer Pro folder. On first installation start installsvc.bat to register the service with windows. If you want to delete the service please run first uninstallsvc.bat.
The DVBViewer Recordingservice is a native windows service. It enables you to record programmed timers by the DVBViewer Pro without DVBViewer Pro.
- Fix: Memoryleak when working together with the web-Plugin.
- EPG-Updater integrated. - Settings can be done via the web-interface. Per default deactivated.
You can activate the EPG updater with the webinterface. You can also set the scantime per transponder (Muxx) in seconds.
The EPG-Updater creates a list of available transponders depending on the available devices and tunes them in the background to collect the epg-data.
When activated the updatescan starts 5 minutes after the start of the service. If the used device is needed for a recording the scan is interrupted.
After finishing the EPG-Update then EPG-Updater is deactivated for 12 hours, if the service isn't restarted in this time the process begins all over.
It works with DVB EPG, MHW, MHW+. It does NOT work with Portal-EPG and Sieh-Fern EPG.
- Web-Plugin: You can now configure if only radio, tv or both channeltypes are shown in the overview pages.
- The Web-Plugin now obeys the "exclude from EPG" from the DVBViewer channeleditor. These channels will not be shown in the overviews.
- Several optimizations in the Web-Plugin.