You need an installed and working Version 18.104.22.168 for this version!
Please post follow ups here
Changes 22.214.171.124 Beta test
- Add: BDA Hardware: Added DiSEqC support for Anysee devices according to griga.
- Fix: BDA Hardware: For TT devices without the TT dll the wrong DiSEqC method was used.
- Fix: BDA Hardware: The Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual Tuner was detected as a KNC1 device.
- Fix: System: In case of a faulty configuration XML file this file now is renamed and replaced with a new one.
- Change: Search Entries: Search entries are now saved after changes with the webinterface.
- Fix: Web API: The Add timer function did not take the default values for recording action and end action into account.
- Change: EPG Updater: Before sending a DiSEqC command the updater closes the device and reopens it. Hopefully this will help with devices which seem to have problems handling this after being tuned every 30 seconds.
- Add: Added some more debug logging in order to find the cause for the faulty disk full message and the problems with not released clients preventing a standby.
- Change: IPhone Webtemplates: fixed the missing lngCharset entries
- Several small fixes and improvements.