Missing entries from default language file

Robi!

Hi!

I am making a Hungarian translation for DVBViewer. I foud two strings which are missing from the language file. Please find them attached as screenshots.

What can we do, to translate these?

The first one ist simple: The date is generated according to you windows locals settings, nothing to translate by the DVBViewer.

The second one is a bug, I fixed it. It does now take the caption of the A group MP3 decoder label.

The first one ist simple: The date is generated according to you windows locals settings, nothing to translate by the DVBViewer.

The second one is a bug, I fixed it. It does now take the caption of the A group MP3 decoder label.

Thanks for fixing!

About the date: it's the string "PM Local Time" - which I'm talking about. My windows locale is Hungarian.

I found an "AM Local Time" string in the langugage file which works if translated, but no "PM Local Time"! I tried to add it, but nothing happens.

And here is the next observation:

the string "N/A" at the degree doesn't get translated.

I'd also suggest: if temperature info is not available don't display the Celsius sign either.

Oh sorry, the time is from weather.com. We can't translate it. The same with N/A there is nothing to translate.

Perhaps with a string-replace function?

I don't see that fixed in the latest beta... (.50)

Works here. It's this entry:

[frmDirectX]
LblMP3.Caption=MP3 &Audio Decoder:

Sorry, I double-checked it now, it doesn't work in Suomi, Hungarian. Please note that the error appears on the second tab (Audio B). The same label on the first tab works fine (Audio A).

So the entry is correct, only the appropritate label doesn't read it. (Doesn't it interfere with the fact that this is the only entry starring with big L?)

Edited by Robi!