Hungarian language file

Robi!

Hungarian Language file and Default OSD translation for DVBViewer 4.0.1.50 and newer.

Installation: Unzip to the DVBViewer folder. You'll find in the OSD Skins menu the new DefaultHU, it won't overwrite your original Default OSD skin.

Magyarított nyelvi fájl és alapértelmezett OSD skin DVBViewer 4.0.1.50 vagy frissebbekhez.

Telepítés: A fájl tartalmának kicsomagolásával a DVBViewer mappába. Nem írja felül az eredeti angol Default OSD skint, a magyarított skin a DefaultHU név alatt szerepel.

magyar_zaszlo.jpg

Please report to me you would like some correction in the language file by PM or post in this topic.

Visszajelzéseket ide vagy PM-be várok.

Edited by Robi!

Always check the last post for the newest version/update.

Mindig a legutolsó hozzászólást nézzétek a legfrissebb verzióért.

Edited by Robi!
Tökéletes a viewer fordítása, köszi.

Nagyon szívesen! Mindenképp hozzá kell tennem, hogy a fordítást még plajos kezdte el, én csak befejeztem/korrigáltam.

Updated Hungarian Language file for DVBViewer v4.0.1.55. Including new strings from the latest beta, this makes the translation 100% complete.

Please report to me you would like some correction in the language file by PM or post in this topic.

Please add this to next beta or final release. Thanks!

Edited by Robi!
  • 2 weeks later...

Please find attached the latest

Updated Hungarian Language file for DVBViewer v4.0.1.60. Including new strings from the latest beta, this makes the translation 100% complete.

Please add this to next beta or final release. Thanks!

Please find attached the latest

Updated Hungarian Language file for DVBViewer v4.0.1.60. This update improves the compatibility with the Hungarian version of the Default OSD skin.

I'd like to attach the translation of the OSD skin too (bitmaps translated), but the forum doesn't allow me to attach more than 256kb.

Meanwhile, you can download the Full Default OSD Skin and the Language Interface translated to Hungarian 100%, for the .60 beta, from here:

[removed rs link]

May I suggest to add this to the members section?

Edited by hdv
delete the attached file

Hello,

May I suggest to add this to the members section?
i upload this in the forum and insert it into your above post. so everyone can download it now :rolleyes:

And thanks for your work.

:)

I added the lng file to the installation build folder, so it will be in the next release. :)

Thank you for your help and support! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...