Italian Langauge file for DVBViewer GE

Gioxy

Thanks. Must have been a lot of work. I'll include it in the next release.

Trying Italiano.lng revealed a DVBViewer GE bug. The favourites menu title doesn't respond to language changes once the menu has been opened. Will be fixed in the next release.

You're welcome, it was my pleasure... o:)

I can confirm the error you mention and report also that there's at least one error message that can't be translate: is the one that appear when GE start and cannot initialize a known DVB device (in my case a Terratec Cinergy T-stick...); one more thing can be the additional key to press (Strg -> Ctrl) that appears on the hints of some buttons...

Keep up the good work and tanks to keep on the development of GE!

:biggrin:

Edited by Gioxy
also that there's at least one error message that can't be translate:

Well, that's simply a follow-up of a bug in the English.lng. Must be [Dialogs], not [Dialog]. I've fixed it in the Italiano.lng and re-uploaded it (see first post).

one more thing can be the additional key to press (Strg -> Ctrl) that appears on the hints of some buttons...

Delphi adds the keyboard shortcuts automatically, and I don't know if there is a way to change them. What about shortcuts in menus (e.g. in the channel list context menu)? Is Strg translated to Ctrl there?

@Griga

I can provide you with the code from the Pro to translate these things (and other vcl consts) but be aware, it takes some serious "hacking" and more translations... :biggrin:

in the channel list context menu)? Is Strg translated to Ctrl there?
Just re-checked: no, it isn't translated nowere, every context menu and button's hint are affected... but IMHO it isn't a huge problem, probably a simple advise somewere might suffice...

:biggrin:

• 1 month later...

Hi Griga, a big Good New Year to you!

...and many thanks for the keyboard shortcuts translation effort! I found it almost perfect, except only [frmEPG]actTime.Hint and [frmEPG]actSearch.Hint (...incredible to say, the very first two I tested! :wacko:), where they are duplicate as in following picture...

post-485-1262897140_thumb.png

Also thanks for the "Changes.txt": I'd had great difficulty finding the changes without it...

;)

Edited by Gioxy

Italiano.lng for DVBViewerGE ver. 2.9.0.0

Event categories also traslated! :wacko:

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Italiano.lng per DVBViewerGE ver. 2.9.0.0

Tradotte anche le Categorie delle trasmissioni ;)

Buona visione!

:bye:

Italiano_GE_2.9.0.0.zip

where they are duplicate as in following picture...

Will be fixed in the next release. BTW: I just found out how to display the user-definded shortcuts in the hints for the toolbuttons in the main window. Works with your language file (see screenshot). Thanks for all that work!

Zwischenablage01.png

• 8 months later...

Italiano.lng for DVBViewerGE ver. 3.0.1.0

Updated; sorry for the late...

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Italiano.lng per DVBViewerGE ver. 3.0.1.0

Aggiornato; scusate il ritardo...

Buona visione!

:bye:

Italiano_GE_3.0.1.0.zip

• 2 months later...