ATTENTION: You can download the DVBViewer Pro 4.9 only from https://www.dvbviewer.tv/members/
We introduced a new protection system with Version 4.5, if you haven't already got the new user credentials please read also: http://www.dvbviewer...ew-credentials/
Mit der Version 4.5 wurde ein neues Benutzerdatensystem eingeführt, wer die neuen Daten noch nicht hat bitte unbedingt hier lesen: http://www.dvbviewer...-benutzerdaten/
- Add: TOT data generated by the system time
- Add: Audio play states are now handled by the MHEG engine
- Add: Video play states are now handled by the MHEG engine
- Add: partially support for online content like BBC iPlayer
- Fix: Volume control of the MHEG engine should work correctly
- Fix: Interactive language is now send to the MHEG application correctly
- Add: PVR Bookings are send/read to/from the VCR
- Add: Youtube support (youtube://[youtubeid])
- Add: Vimeo support (vimeo://[vimeoid])
- Fix: Improved Playback and buffering of all kind of audio and video streams
- Add: Better Icecast/Shoutcast detection
- Removed: LastFM support
- Add: Playback Presets by Griga. Presets are used to offer a more flexible way to select codecs and splitters for specific file formats. Note: selecting a Videorenderer inside these preset files is NOT supported.
Some example presets are in the [app-folder]\GraphPresets_Samples. You need to copy them into the [configuration folder]\GraphPresets\ folder and adjust the filter IDs and/or make sure you have the fitting filters/splitters installed.
- Add: Playback: Added CD and WAV playback via the DVBSource Filter.
- Change: Program: Saving of the windows positions is now handled a little better.
- Fix: Program: The position of dialog windows was sometimes incorrect.
- Add: Playback: Playback of ts/mp3/wav streams from a http source (Recording Service) via the DVBSource filter added. Use the "Open URL" dialog. Needs the current version of the Recording Service.
- Fix: Installation: A clean installation with no channel list as a Recording Service client could deactivate all timers in the Recording Service.
- Fix: Program Start: under certain circumstances a renderer error message could delay the program start up to 20 seconds.
- Fix: Recordings: If adjust PAT/PMT was activated and the SID of a channel was wrong, no Audio/Videodata was written. Now adjust PAT/PMT is deactivated if the SID doesn't match. careful this might cause problems with other hard/Software. Make sure the SID of a channel is always correct.
- Change: Rewritten and optimized the code for (debug)Logfile writing.
- Fix: Settings: Changes to Auto detect Audio/Video weren't saved anymore.
- Updated to current sqlite3 version.
- Updated the DVBViewer Filter.
- Several corrections and optimizations.
- Language files updated.
- Add: Skystar USB HD with WDM driver: Enabled Diseqc 1.2 for this device.
- Add: BDA: DiSEqC support for DVBSky devices added.
- Add: BDA: Detection of Digital Devices Cine CT V6 devices added.
- Add: BDA: Reworked the detection of Turbosight devices. You might have to do a manual hardware search in the options.
- Add: BDA: Cinergy HTC Stick detection added.
- Change: BDA: New option for EMPIA compatible devices in DVB-C mode in the hardware Options: "Force Auto Modulation". Changing this value might help if channel changes are very slow.
- Add: Support for Hauppauge PVR devices