ATTENTION: You can download the DVBViewer Pro 4.9.6 only from https://www.dvbviewer.tv/members/
We introduced a new protection system with Version 4.5, if you haven't already got the new user credentials please read also: http://www.dvbviewer...ew-credentials/
Mit der Version 4.5 wurde ein neues Benutzerdatensystem eingeführt, wer die neuen Daten noch nicht hat bitte unbedingt hier lesen: http://www.dvbviewer...-benutzerdaten/
- Fix: Custom Renderer: Accessing the DVD menu with the mouse now works with custom EVR and VMR9.
- Fix: Main Window: Hiding the symbols/status/menu bar changed the aspect ratio of the playback.
- Fix: File/Timeshift Playback: Fixed problems with playback from file and UAC.
- Fix: Options -> Mosaic Preview: After changing the decoder the DVBViewer had to be restarted for the change to take effect. Now you only need to deactivate and reactivate the mosaic preview (if it is active).
- Improved: Mosaic Preview: Compatibility improvements with video decoders and DXVA. Image quality slightly improved and the change frequency increased.
- Fix: Mosaic Preview: Fixed a bug in the mosaic preview which could crash the DVBViewer under certain circumstances.
- Change: Writing of the info file of recordings has been optimized.
- Fix: EPG: The Chinese charset Big5 was incorrectly converted.
- Fix: Start: Script error message on startup fixed.
- Change: Channels.dat: While reading the channels.dat there now is a check if the transponder frequency is in khz and it will be accordingly adjusted.
- Change: Changed the initialization of the D3D devices of the custom renderers a little bit to prevent problems on some systems after standby.
- Fix: Recordings: Refreshing the recording data from the file info had problems with summer/winter time calculations.
- Fix: BDA-Devices - KNC One: The KNC DLL was initialized wrongly.
- Add: DVBViewer Pro Update Notice: If a new DVBViewer Version is available a message will be displayed in the menu -> Help -> Info window and in OSD -> System -> Info.
- Fix: OSD/Videos: If more than one DVD drive existed the title of a previous DVD drive was copied to the following empty DVD drives.
- Change: DVD Options: The custom renderer check box has been removed. This setting can only be changed on the DirectX options page.
- Fix: VCR: Fixed a potential overflow in "Adjust PAT/PMT" function.
- Fix Channel Editor: The audio language of an subchannel couldn't be changed.
- Fix: Hardware: Detection of dLAN devices corrected.
- Fix: Unicast Devices: Channel search with unicast devices now works for "slow tuning" DVB hardware in the Recording Service.
- Fix: Input Options: Fixed multiple warning message boxes were shown if the remote had auto repeat.
- Change: Recordings: Remove filler data for H264 now defaults to active.
- Change: Timeshift: Remove filler data for H264 now defaults to active.
- Change: Main Window: If there is no playback active at all, the status bar now shows "No Playback" instead of "Standby".
- Change: Language Files: Translations for the weather forecast are now prefixed by "weather.".
- Removed: Language Files: Video Recorder Plugin removed from the language files and the defaults.
- Update: Updated to Version 3.6.2 of the DVBSource filter.
- Update: Updated language files.
- Update: Updated sqlite DLL.
- Several small fixes and optimizations.