Direct Streaming HD-Live-TV to Nexus 10

When I stream HD-Live-TV to my Nexus 10 I get missing sound-Sync, I think about

3-5 seconds from the start. It doesn't change, but the sound is 3-5 seconds before the pictures.

When I stream with FFMPEG, there is all OK.

I use UPnPlay and VPlayer on the Nexus. With DVBViewer-Controller, there is the same effect, when I use

direct streaming. With MXPLayer also no change.

I use the latest release of Recording Service.

Has someone an idea to solve this ?

Edited by wfm

I guess you use Wi-Fi?

Don't expect HD to work on wi-fi.!!

Normal resultion and below works fine.

would be great if it was possible to lower resolution on-the-fly, but as far as I know it is not possible or easy..

If anyone know how to do that, then p-l-e-a-s-e...

Hello Krasno,

thank you for your response.

But:

Its true, the Nexus 10 is connected via wi-fi.

And its also true, that HD is working well over wi-fi, when streamed with ffmpeg.

You can see no difference(no bad resolution) on the screen.

Only sound is not sync, when streamed directly and only thats my problem.

It seems, that there is a hole on the start of streaming, that makes the sync-problem,

because the sound stays always ca. 5 secs in front of the pictures.

Hmmm I have also sync problems when streaming over Wi-fi, but the worst ptoblem is that picture is not running smooth.

That also goes when I try to stream from PC to PC over Wi-fi. It is better than to a portable device, but not perfect all the time.

I think ( maybe...) that the sound problem is related to the player on the Nexus. ?

Have you tried XBMC for android? it works really great!, and you stream from RecordSevice, but HD is a problem also if you read on their forums, the general opinion is to forget abouyt HD streams,

especially Bluray is impossible over wi-fi.

I seriously look forward to get 4K and also 8K on my wifi.. hehe

Xbmc does not support hardware accelration yet.!! BUT, they say it will be implemented in near future what ever that means.. and it should be better then.. let's hope

But Live SD-TV and SD-movies from your PC, internet services (Youtube and so on ) works like a dream.

When you say it works fine with ffmpeg does that mean if your stream HD-movies it works? (recorded on your harddrive), but Live Tv have sync problems? is that correct understood?

If it is , then I think live TV is more difficult to deal with than a recorded source. why? I don't know, that's just what I have experienced..

I think the problem with sync is player related on your Nexus..

I have a Samsung S3 mini and Hd is a problem.. also I have a Huawai Mediapad, they act the same way, non-fluent picture and sound is generally out of sync ( but not when I use Xbmc) . As soon as I change to SD signals they both work fine. Between PC's I use cable-network, but that is a little difficult to phones and tablets..dono where the hell to plug-in that cable..hehe

.. but again if you search the net everybody say HD over Wi-Fi is a no go.. 1080P is totally impossible mission, 720P sometimes, if you have good signal, and nobody else uses the Lan and --no I have no good experiences with it.

So on-the fly reduction of quality would be great, and seriously it is not nesseary with Blu-ray on a phone or a tablet.

What am I saying?.. forgive me..

Of course we desperately need 8K live-TV-streaming to our phones over the internet also.. what else? :)

Edited by krasno

Hmmm I have also sync problems when streaming over Wi-fi, but the worst ptoblem is that picture is not running smooth.

That also goes when I try to stream from PC to PC over Wi-fi. It is better than to a portable device, ..................

Hello krasno,

thank you for your many words an many thoughts.

You are right, somtimes it runs smooth, sometimes not.

I tested XBMC on Nexus. It run very well, it shows some mkvs very well, but others not.

But there is one way to stream german-HD-Live-TV(720p) without a problem.

I tested DVBViewer-Controller. There I can choose

1. direct streaming or

2. streaming with transcoding(choosing here Quality HD 5120 kbit)

With version 1, there is the sound-hole at the beginning

With Version 2, there is all ok.

In this cases both players(Vplayer, MXPlayer) have the same behaviour.

With version 2 both run in sync.

Edited by wfm

But there is one way to stream german-HD-Live-TV(720p) without a problem.

I tested DVBViewer-Controller. There I can choose

Hello wfm

where did you find the DVBViewer-Controller?

all I can find is this:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/51327-streaming-with-dvb-controller-app/

it is an app?

I tried also to find in Members Area, and in google Play, but with no luck.. maybe I overlooked something somewhere..?

I use the latest recordservice also(ver. 1.23.1.0)

I hope it has not something to do with rtsp, I have still not found out what it is, and why I should use it.. hmmm

Hello wfm

where did you find the DVBViewer-Controller?

all I can find is this:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/51327-streaming-with-dvb-controller-app/

it is an app?

I tried also to find in Members Area, and in google Play, but with no luck.. maybe I overlooked something somewhere..?

I use the latest recordservice also(ver. 1.23.1.0)

I hope it has not something to do with rtsp, I have still not found out what it is, and why I should use it.. hmmm

Hello krasno,

here it is:

http://code.google.com/p/DVBViewer-controller/

and you need ffmpeg on the pc.

good luck

Good Luck..

Think I need it.. and more than that :)

Got that app to work, on live streaming.

In full res. 5120kbit or 265kbit doesn't matter, maaaybe the picture quality if the endless row of still pictures are of a higher quality at 5120kbit, but sound is so bad I guess maybe I can hear 25% so impossible to understand anything.

Exactly same results I got with xbmc, and some Upnp apps I have tried together with a half million different players ..

But maybe my w-lan is not working well? I don't know, I never have problems with anything else than streaming TV/video in HD. it's a n-lan, ehhmm.. 300Mbit/s I think.

As far as I can see, it is a problem, if recorded movies are moved to another folder after recorded. then the files are gone in DVBViewer-controllers world, and can not be found nor streamed to that app.

am I right?

Same sh.. happens in recordservice by the way under "recordings" the names of the files stay there, but files are gone.. and the app. ofcourse use the informations from recordService, so how should it know?.. if nobody tells it to the poor little app.. hehe

thats all for now..

Hello krasno,

I make some another tests. I put a hard-disk via usb on my fritzbox-router

and all the HD-videos on the disk play smoothly on my nexus 10 without any interruption.

It seems, that not wifi is the problem, but the 2 interfaces(hops), I think.

With disk on router the data goes directly from the router to the tablet(270-300 Mbits wifi).

The data from HD-live-TV goes from the pc to the router via 1 Gbit-lan and then via wifi(300Mbit) to

the tablet. The same occurs, when I play HD-videos from the PC-disks in this way.

And its also possible, to play HD-videos from my Topfield-Sat-Receiver-Disk, connected via 100 Mbit lan on my pc.

It seems not to be a speed-problem.

What is your opinion here ?

Hello krasno,

I make some another tests. I put a hard-disk via usb on my fritzbox-router

and all the HD-videos on the disk play smoothly on my nexus 10 without any interruption.

It seems, that not wifi is the problem, but the 2 interfaces(hops), I think.

With disk on router the data goes directly from the router to the tablet(270-300 Mbits wifi).

The data from HD-live-TV goes from the pc to the router via 1 Gbit-lan and then via wifi(300Mbit) to

the tablet. The same occurs, when I play HD-videos from the PC-disks in this way.

And its also possible, to play HD-videos from my Topfield-Sat-Receiver-Disk, connected via 100 Mbit lan on my pc.

It seems not to be a speed-problem.

What is your opinion here ?

I think you are almost right.. be course I think it is a combination of wi-fi problems, and hardware acceleration in portable devices.

and why do I think that?

be course if I use w-lan between PC's it works almost perfect in 720P but only almost, and the reason is wi-fi.

it works very much worse on protabel devices, and the reason have to be in the portable devices, hardware or software.

In a PC we have grapichs cards, on portable devices not really..

I have once tried to connect a harddrive directly to the router, with usb, but it was so slow alone to see what was on teh drive took about 5 min!!

When that is said, it was the providers router I connected it to and that device is not the best in the world, wi-fi only covers 25% of the house.

Therefore I have another router with wi-fi that I use but it has no usb..

Which lead to what you say abour several hubs.. could be a problem YES!!

Pc one with movies on are here connected to router 2 with a Lan cable, and the router is connected to the providers router also with lan cable.

Pc2 is connected to the providers router directly, again with lan cable.

that set-up works fine, and very fast.

Both w-lans are running, but on channel 2 and 11 so not interference there, also not from neigbour that is on channel 6 and very low signal.

My oldest daughter can watch movies on wifi ( streamed from PC 1) BUT not alle the time 100 % smoothe, but 100 times better than the portable devices.

Sound is working fine!

If the youngest daughter also begin to watch a movie it is not working, and if I then also begin to use the wi-fi..

the wi-fi problems they have is generally when several persons use wi-fi at the same time!.

Which means wifi maybe works for 720P if only one person uses it, and no PC's are updating or other weird things are stressing the w-lan.

so I think it is a combination of problems. still with the general opinion on the net, that wifi is no-go when we talk HD, in mind.

Have you tried to stream bluray? I have... or maybe I should say I have not, be course it did not work at all.

-one frame per 5 second or something like that, really horrible. really takes too long time to watch a move that way...flicker flicker..two hours ago I heard a fraction of a sound..

Edited by krasno

Hello krasno,

Good news.

I just tested the web-interface oft recording service.

It runs smoothly with picture and sound with HD-live-tv.

You need dolphin-browser 8.5.1 with flash support.

You call the TV with 192.168.178.21:8889 in my installation.

Runs really good, as long as flash will be supported.

Edited by wfm

Hello krasno,

Good news.

I just tested the web-interface oft recording service.

It runs smoothly with picture and sound with HD-live-tv.

You need dolphin-browser 8.5.1 with flash support.

You call the TV with 192.168.178.21:8889 in my installation.

Runs really good, as long as flash will be supported.

Hello

I downloaded web-interface, and Dolphin.

Then I went into netstream under plugins - is that correct?

found an IP and typed the IP shown there into the Dolphin browser, and it began to downlod a mega file.. I had to delete Dolphin browser to stop the download.

But maybe I just misunderstood something here?

About flash, I have tried Dolphin and a lot of other browsers earlier, and I always had problems with flash, ..that was only a comment..

any hints?

Hello krasno,

you need:

http://code.google.com/p/xdroidx/downloads/detail?name=install_flash_player_ics.apk

and

Dolphin_Browser_HD_8.5.1.apk (look on google).

Newer releases of dolphin dont support flash anymore.

No other files are needed. Only put the ip-adress and port of your recording service

into the adressfield of the browser.

no plugins are needed.

Dolphin browser installed

and flash installed. (the link you send)

In Dolphin I type Recordservice IP

go into recordservice press a vhannel logo, it goes to a screen where I can start stream and direct stream.

and get tolf I need flash plugin, and then I get a link to Adobe that tells me it is not possible and they don't support flash mobile phones.

That is also what I have been fighting when I have tried to see streaming flash in the net. Also why for example DR ( danish television) have dropped flash and now use html5.

I think it is not working, maybe on Nexus, but not on Samsung. I seriously have tried a milion times to get flas working in all availeble browser in google Play.

:(

Sorry for the probs on your hardware.

On my nexus 10(build by samsung, selled by google) it is running well, as described.

Maybe it is a question of sequence,

Flash-player must be installed before dolphin-browser 8.5.1 .

If it is not sucessfull, have a nice day anyway.

Sorry for the probs on your hardware.

On my nexus 10(build by samsung, selled by google) it is running well, as described.

Maybe it is a question of sequence,

Flash-player must be installed before dolphin-browser 8.5.1 .

If it is not sucessfull, have a nice day anyway.

Hello

I was a little tired I think, I used the Dolpin browser from Google play and not the version you mentioned, so now it works on the samsung phone !!!

:))

I have not tried this set-up in the Huawei Mediapad 7", but I will !

can you stream recorded movies?

I tried to go into "Recordings" in Recordservice and press the little "play" icon to the right you can see on each recording.

But nothing happens.

If that works it is really great, only problem is I always move recorded movies to another drive after I have cut away commercial breaks and the time Recordservice records before and after the movie.

nice day to you too !!

and Thanx !!

Edited by krasno

Hi

I don't know why, but the recodings under the tab "recordings" in recordservice works roday.

And everything also on the tablet!

Only problem is the size of the play botton and the size of my fingers...

+ I move recordings to another drive..

And no problems with quality of picture and no sound sync problems, so thats great!

Again thanx for your help!

Guys,

am I totally missing it or there is no way to start a direct or ffmpeg stream with DVBController?

I think I've clicked anywhere possible but I can't seem to find a menu or popup that will allow me to stream a channel to my device.

I do see all the EPG data, the recordings and status of the Rec Service but I really want to be able to watch live TV from my android device (SGS3) without using a DLNA/UPnP application. Is this possible at all?

Guys,

am I totally missing it or there is no way to start a direct or ffmpeg stream with DVBController?

I think I've clicked anywhere possible but I can't seem to find a menu or popup that will allow me to stream a channel to my device.

I do see all the EPG data, the recordings and status of the Rec Service but I really want to be able to watch live TV from my android device (SGS3) without using a DLNA/UPnP application. Is this possible at all?

Long click on a channel or click the button on the right of the channel list.

I think you didnt click anywhere possible ;-)

Hi

I don't know why, but the recodings under the tab "recordings" in recordservice works roday.

And everything also on the tablet!

Only problem is the size of the play botton and the size of my fingers...

+ I move recordings to another drive..

And no problems with quality of picture and no sound sync problems, so thats great!

Again thanx for your help!

Hello krasno,

for your recordings test the following:

Put your recording directory to the entry "media libraries" of recording Service on the pc.

Call the Recording Servoce on your tablet(dolphin) via(my data) 192.168.178.21:8889/iphone/

Choose videos on tablet-menu an enjoy.

This runs on my nexus 10 without problems.

And there is also a solution without flash.

You need the attached file(streamint3.html) from

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/49849-bitte-rs-streaming-fur-android-ohne-flash/page__st__30

and must put it on the pc into directory ...DVBViewer\SVCweb\iphone.

Rename the there existing data before.

Then you can call live-tv and recorded videos via google chrome browser on the tablet

with the ip-adress-data from above(192..../iphone/)

Its a good thing this recording Service !

Edited by wfm

And there is also a solution without flash.

You need the attached file(streamint3.html) from

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/49849-bitte-rs-streaming-fur-android-ohne-flash/page__st__30

and must put it on the pc into directory ...DVBViewer\SVCweb\iphone.

Rename the there existing data before.

Then you can call live-tv and recorded videos via google chrome browser on the tablet

with the ip-adress-data from above(192..../iphone/)

Its a good thing this recording Service !

Hello again :)

The program itself, works in both the Dolphin version and the Chrome version, a menu opens, and I can choose live streams and so on, all that looks fine!!

So I guess the set-up should be fine, but.. when I try to see TV,( press "start stream" a kind of player opens, and after a few seconds I get told " can not play video" + "sorry this video can not be played"

so somthing is wrong somewhere..

the only thing I am not sure about is the line where you write "Rename the there existing data before"

what data?

I ofcourse use another IP 192.168.0.10:8089 than you do.

What I find a little strange is that if I look in recordservice under "status" I have two clients with same Ip "command client" and "dvb client" and both have same IP (192.168.0.10)

If I look in "Service Options" (recordservice) and under Web/UPnP the first line say "do not use IP(s) ( seperate by ";") the fiels is blank!, but right to that in the field "port" is written "8089"

which tells me port 8089 can not be used? or what?

IF I delete that it comes back by itself, so maybe normal?

About the stored recordings, and movies and so on, on other drives I can see them all, all my drives where allready added in media libraries- but can not play them, get same result as live Tv as described above after I press "start Stream"

- just for information: I can stream around in my house to other pc's ( win7) with no problems at all, so all settings related to that are set. And no matter I use DVBViewer or xbmx.

The streams directly from Recordservice to phone/tablet still works!

At the moment- just to mention it, and for informaton- xbmc is testing Libstagefright hardware decoding, but ..it works not well on my devices...non fluent picture and bad sound, but better than without hardware decoding... see this site :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152005

Thanx for your big work in trying to solve all my problems :)

and YES Recordservice is a very smart thing :)

Hello krasno,

sorry for my bad english.

I try to explain:

In the iphone-directory is already stored a dataset with the name streaming3.html,

so you must replace it or you must rename it before you copy it.

Hello krasno,

thank you for your hint for xbmc. I tested this new version, but it

run not sucessfull on my Nexus 10. The screen remains dark.

The last test with Google chrome and the 'iphone-version' runs sucessfull hd-live-tv and display of hd-videos both on my nexus 10 and on my Samsung s3.

On these systems i can activate hardware-acceleration in both mxplayer and vplayer.

I think the transcoding via ffmpeg plays a big role for the success.

Direct streaming seems to make problems today.

I will look for new test-releases of xbmc.

Edited by wfm

Hello wfm

ask me to talk German, and you would laugh yourself to death... no actually I do speak German, .. when I write it I think too much about it and it becomes weird

But if I am in Germany I only speak German and it works, properly with a million grammar errors.. people always smile, but I always are not 100% sure if they actually laugh.. hehehe

It is a lot easier to talk and understand German than write it..

Ok, I was asked if I wanted to replace the old file, and said yes to that, that should give same result.

I don't use any players at all, only the default from factory is installed, and the reason is I was told by DK national TV -they recently changed to pure html streaming, that runs directly in Chrome browser, no player is nesseray.

And I had the idea the stream to Chrome also was html5.

maaaaybe I should try to install Vplayer...

I'll be back..

Hello krasno,

where do you come from, if your first language is not English ?

Denmark..

On the Samsung S3:

I tried Vplayer, it works !!, but if Vplayer is installed, it is no longer possible to receive html5 streaming from the internet.

Not even if I choose default player, only if I delete Vplayer it becomes possible again ( no matter I use Chrome or Dolphin).

I guess the streams use the browser direcly or the default player?? I really am not sure

So it is pest or cholera....

have a nice evening!

UPDATE:

I don't know what is going on.. today everything works, don't ask me why.. yesterday I spend hours to fight the problems and it didn't help...

now it I have to try the tablet...

Edited by krasno

Hello krasno,

you come from Denmark with little ability to speak German, I come from Germany with no ability to speak Danish, let's better stay at english.

Yesterday I run the first longer test with my tablet. I was looking champions-league, Dortmund vs. Donetzk and it run nearly without error over WiFi.

Thank you for our discussion, that leads to this success.

I hope, you will have the same success on your tablet.

Have a nice evening !

Hello krasno,

you come from Denmark with little ability to speak German, I come from Germany with no ability to speak Danish, let's better stay at english.

Yesterday I run the first longer test with my tablet. I was looking champions-league, Dortmund vs. Donetzk and it run nearly without error over WiFi.

Thank you for our discussion, that leads to this success.

I hope, you will have the same success on your tablet.

Have a nice evening !

Yes let's keep it in English..

I have also tested a lot this evening..

And streams from DVBViewer to tablet and mobile works really good if I use Vplayer on both !

BUT:

Streams from internet to tablet and mobile in html5 don't work if Vplayer is installed, it is possible to see something, but it is pixilating, video is up to 30 seconds behind audio, streams stops every 5 min and 30 seconds. So not worth to use.

so .. well I don't know... what I think happens is that the Vplayer ( or other player) redirects from the html5 mobile site to the flash site and therefore recives the flash streams. I get ecactly same bad results if I use the desktop site (flash) with or without v-player!

But back to DVBViewer and recordservice, it looks like it is working, so maybe I just need two phones and two tablets... :wacko:

Hello krasno,

it should be possible to solve your problem.

On both of my systems are vplayer and mxplayer installed without problems.

In chrome I can call

www.w3schools.com/html/html5_video.asp

for example without problem.

Give me a link to a site, where you encounter problems.

Maybe I can help.

Hello wfm

Chrome does support html5 according to that site.

I have no problems anywhere else than on this site:

http://www.dr.dk/tv/

live Tv to the right.

old programs click "find Programs" (find programs in english :) )

- and a gazillion old programs pop-up..

That measn youtube, newspaper sites and so on are working perfectly.

I have contacted the TV station and they have replied: it is h264 encoded mp4 streams they use. But they also call it html5...

I have no idea if that is correct or wrong, or a half truth?

I have an endless comunication going on with them, and sometimes they write and ask how it is working, every time they update something, be course they have had a lot of problems after they changed to that new format. (they also had before, be course before they used flash, and THAT sucked..impossible to watch on any portabel device.

Among other they had a problem with tablets, android and I-sh.t, be course all programs stopped after 5 min and streams had to be restarted, so a long lasting communication has been going on for about a couple of years now.

So yes they know me :)..maybe they also hate me..? be course I have asked many intelligent questions, at least I think they are, for example why they don't use same straming format as YouTube be course it always works on all devices..

no answer.. hehe

In a way I think they are trying to invent the deep dish one more time..

We always do that in denmark, for example danish national train company bought new trains and wanted to invent them themself from scratz.. and what happend? now they have 90 train-sets that are delayed 10 years, and cant drive.. really clever thinking, instead they could have bought some trains from for example Siemens that was invented allready, typical danish..

that's another sad story.. and very expensive for taxpayers...

anyway, it's weekend :)

Hallo krasno,

I looked at the site, but sorry there I can not help, even the error-messages are in danish.

In Germany there are nearly similar problems on the sites called ARD/ZDF-Mediathek.

And our government in Germany has also some similar problems as yours, look at airport Berlin and

Stuttgart 21.

Lets have a nice weekend without trouble !

Hell again

Mediathek, uses flash.

It works with Dolphin on both devices + PC, but not with Chrome.

I have have heard about Berlin Airport.. how can things go so wrong we can ask..

Yes weekend..it takes too much time to solve IT problems, it was easier in old days, TV worked if we turned it on, and VHS also worked and didn't need updates all the time, and the best was it had REAL bottons..!! these days I use more time to solve problems, than to watch TV, that's not a lie!!.

Every time I watch a movie there is always something wrong, remote don't work completely, sound is weird, subtitles are gone, Lan problems, and not to forget codec problems.. or windows begin to restart be course of a stupid update..

I'll put my brain in a bucket and hope it helps, maybe I get a good idea during the weekend.

The solution for now is:

stream to the tablet with v-player installed and Chrome from recordservice works, which means internet TV is not possible.

-and internet Tv on the samsung mobile without v-player works, which means streams from recordservice are not possible.

Most smart way to do it, be course the mediapad is on wi-fi at home, no sim card installed yet, so the phone can be used outside w-lan area, where streams are not possible ( as far as I know).

This is the closest to a useable solution I can come.

Xbmc is not a usable solution, at least not yet, there should be a un-original android software availeble for the Mediapad on the net, but as far as I can see if something goes wrong during installation the tablet is not working anymore, so I don't dare to try, -and who knows what new problems that software can bring?

so DVBViewer and recordservice with chrome is still the best solution! Streams are running error free except for pure 1080P streams, (bluray recordings in format .mkv) here some buffering occours from time to time.

Edited by krasno
  • 1 month later...

Hello Wfm

ehmm.. here we go again...

Something strange happend, I get a message every time i use the "chrome" solution.

I get told that "sorry- this video can not be played"

Chrome do show all content from Record Service, movies and channels, and I can choose to stream , and it starts ( black screen for a few seconds) and then I get the error message.

It is connected, to record service, and channel change is done ( if I have DVBViewer turned on at the same time) but..

I have reinstalled the file to be stored in the Iphone folder in DVBViewer again (streamint3.htm)

and started from scratz on the phone, but nothing helps.

does it still work on your device?

I think the error occurs on the Android.. but why? I did download the latest Record Service but the error began before that.

If I try to stream directly from Ip mine is 192.168.0.9:8089 I can see record service on the phone, but life streams tells me I need flash ..AGAIN... ( I hate that word...)

So I have also downloaded the flash you posted earlier, but also that didn't help...

Then I tried the dolphin with flash solution, If I try record service directly with Dolphin I get the message that the "file is not supported"...

Then I tried DVBViewer controller, and also get the message "sorry this video can not be played"

so no matter what I try.. I'm in deep trouble as usual :)

I think Chrome was updated the other day, but why should that give trouble in Dolphin, Record Service in both browsers and in DVBViewer Controller?

Am I overlooking something?

and YES I do use w-lan, - I have learned to check that !!... the IP is correct, I mean I can see Record Service, nothing is blocked in firewall, tried to turn it off, and also virus program on all devices, so hackers come and get me :))

any brilliant ideas?

have a nice day, and may all your streams come true.. hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Krasno, I have no problems with the chrome-solution, even chrome is updated on android and I have updated record-service too, if I remember right. I think your problem may be at the streamint3.htm-side. I updated this on record-service as in the previous release. The dolpgin-flash-solution I do not use any more. I hope you will find the bug. Wfm

Sorry for my late answer..

and for not posting the solution...

I had the problem for about a week, then it disappeared all by itself..

I have NO idea why, or how..as far as I know I didn't so anything..

but it works again..

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Salut, now in 2013 on s2/s3/note1, some fake Chinese i use Archos video player for HD dvbc stream.

Or bubbleupnp plus mxplayer, but this one does not stream well HD.

The only player on android that stream well HD is Archos video player. One single minus, deinterlace is off in it.

So, for Sd dvbc content i use mxplayer, and for HD archos.