MiniEPG not showing 4 character time

dvbrewer

It sounds like the OSD Skin you are using requires a different font that is not installed in your system.
And the fall-back font is bigger and there is not enough space in the time field.

It sounds like the OSD Skin you are using. Requires a different font. Which is not installed in your system.

And the fall-back font is bigger and there is not enough space in the time field.

It is even worse with Default or Default wide skin, it only shows 10:..., with Envy skin it shows 10:0...

Maybe it's due to the 12-hour time format. Not enough space for displaying AM/PM.

The relevant setting in the control panel -> region and language settings is the long time format - strange, because the OSD displays a short time format. But here it responds to changes of the long time format (same applies to the EPG Window). With "hh:mm:ss xx" I only get two digits, with "HH:mm:ss" all of them. I'm using the default OSD skin, and Arial Narrow is not installed on my Windows 7 PC.

Please note that there is a bug in Windows 7. It sometimes takes effect if Windows 7 is pre-installed on a PC. Due to wrong registry settings the wrong time format is used, though the control panel -> region and language settings show the correct one. In this case switch to a different country, click Apply, and than back to your country, click Apply again.

Maybe it's due to the 12-hour time format. Not enough space for displaying AM/PM.

The relevant setting in the control panel -> region and language settings is the long time format - strange, because the OSD displays a short time format. But here it responds to changes of the long time format (same applies to the EPG Window). With "hh:mm:ss xx" I only get two digits, with "HH:mm:ss" all of them. I'm using the default OSD skin, and Arial Narrow is not installed on my Windows 7 PC.

Please note that there is a bug in Windows 7. It sometimes takes effect if Windows 7 is pre-installed on a PC. Due to wrong registry settings the wrong time format is used, though the control panel -> region and language settings show the correct one. In this case switch to a different country, click Apply, and than back to your country, click Apply again.

OK, this worked in just changing it to 24 hour clock with English (United Kingdom) setting , thanks :bye: .