how to configure the digimax humax with DVBViewer

Hello everybody
I purchased a digimax humax and would like it to work perfectly with DVBViewer
receiver humax I brought the antenna cable and I connected to the receiver that I terratec I did scan channels and everything was fine except that I can only see the free channels Pay WIU me error and I says no receiver
while in normal TV I see perfectly Pay WIU
there is a solution to this ??
thanks

• Like 1

As far as I can see, Humax Digimax Recorder is a DVR and not PC DVB hardware.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

As far as I can see, you are using a "Cinergy C/T2 Stick HD" which doesn't have a CI

hello thanks for your response
from the output of the decoder connect to the Cinergy C / T2 HD Stick
if I connect it to the TV I see all those premium channels also since the decoder I installed a module cam with premium paper and I see all the premium channels from the decoder, but if I connect the antenna to the Cinergy C / T2 HD Stick see only free channels
I also see also pay channels since I have everything installed in decoders
is there any solution for this ??
thanks for your help

ciao grazie per la tua risposta
dall'uscita del decoder lo collego al Cinergy C/T2 Stick HD
se lo collego alla TV vedo tutti i canali anche quelli premium dato che nel decoder ho installato un modulo cam con la carta premium e vedo tutti i canali premium ma se dall'uscita del decoder collego l'antenna al Cinergy C/T2 Stick HD vedo solo i canali free
dovrei anche vedere anche i canali a pagamento dato che ho tutto installato nel decoder
c'è qualche soluzione per questo??
grazie per il tuo aiuto

The Humax Digimax Recorder doesn't generate DVB-T or DVB-C output. Therefore it is not possible to get the signal via this stick in the DVBViewer.

I don't know if the Cinergy C / T2 HD supports analog signals. If yes you could try a different program. The DVBViewer doesn't support analog receivers.

A diferent thing would be a HDMI Grabber/Encoder/Capture Cards

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/56510-grabberencodercapture-cards/