Cant see Encrypted channels

toch

I have installed the DVBViewer for a couple of days before. I found my channels, but I am just able to view my free channels.

I have a CABLE card from Digital Device : Cine Series CI Duoflex ( dual tuner with Common Interface )

I have included some screen shots from my setting. Can anyone help me with this?

I am running Windows 10.

toch

• Like 1

The fact that 'CAM Menu" is greyed out suggests that you're missing the software/driver for the CI side of things. Make sure you've installed everything that came with the card and maybe contact the manufacturer if you still can't get it to work?

(Note: I've never used a CAM or CI so I'm not talking with any authority. :))

Edited by SimonP

thanks for the feedback, after I switch on the CI module in DD settings I got a find picture for all of my shannels - thanks

But I have a couple ( 3-4 ) channels which have no sound : Can anyone help me with this ? I try to change some setting in "the LAV audio decoder" without any sucsess