TBS6902 and Hauppauge WinTv-HVR-2255 problems

Burdock

Hi, I am a newbie so I hope I'm able to make myself clear. I am using DVBViewer Demo 5.6.4.0

First, the Hauppauge 2255 card with the latest drivers from Hauppauge works fine in Windows Vista but will not function at all in Windows 7 or Windows 10. My work around is to have a second harddrive for Vista, a bit cumbersome but works.A better solution would be appreciated.

Second, the TBS6902 works a little bit in all three Windows systems displaying directly connected lnbf's but diseqc functions don't work at all. If there is a way to fix this I will gladly buy DVBViewer even if it only works in Vista for it has all the features I am looking for. Thank You for you attention........Duane

What dou you mean with "not function".

Is it not recognized asTV Card or doesn't it open transponders?

Does the card show up in the device manager?

The 2255 shows up in device manager in all three Windows systems. It shows up in DVBViewer's hardware list in all three systems. It will work normally in Vista with Direct tuning not checked. When I try to scan channels in Windows 7 or 10 it shows a twenty % signal with direct tuning checked and nothing is scanned in. If I don't check direct tuning it says no hardware available when I try to scan. I get similer results with DvbDream 2.81.it works fine in Vista but not in Windows 7 or 10.

WinTV and Sichbopvr both work fine in all three systems.