Timeshift warning dialog not responding

bbbkada

Running DVBViewer Pro V5.6.4.0

When timeshift is activated and i change channel in fullscreen mode, the timeshift warning dialog is not accessable.

The problem only appears in fullscreen mode.

Channel keeps playing, its not possible to get the window out of fullscreen mode. You can minimize the window and go back to fullscreen.

Found one way to recover without closing, and thats through right-click - > View - > Windowsize -> 75%

Once out of fullscreen, stop timeshift Yes/No dialog is responding again.

/Rolf

support.zip

According to your setup.xml playback is switched to Video B and you have configured the VMR 9 as video renderer in the Options -> DirectX -> Video B section (usually no good idea under Window 7 and later - is there a special reason for it?).

I've tried your setup and I can confirm this part

Channel keeps playing, its not possible to get the window out of fullscreen mode.

but not this one:

the timeshift warning dialog is not accessable.

No problem to use the mouse or the arrow up / down and return key to select an option in the yes/no OSD dialog.

Not sure why my settings are set this way, havent changed them since upating to 5.6.4. Changed back to Video A now.
With System Default render, i loose picture on my screen 3|4, works on 1 and 2 screen. ( im mirroring screen 3 and 4, all Full HD)

now switched to EVR Enhanced Video Renderer and all 4 screens have DVBViewer picture.

My problem with timeshift is still there, though.
up/down arrows + enter is working (didnt try that before) but all mouse activity is dead, including doubleclick for exiting fullscreen mode.
Rightclick-menu is working.

while writing this i just noticed the Yes/no flipped to yes ???, turns out that overlay buttons seem to have active mouse areas shifted up to the left.
putting together an image, showing where the buttons responds to mouse movement and click.

doesnt matter which screen i maximize it to, same behaviour on all screens.

yesno.png

submitting new support.zip

support.zip

Update: Timeshift working now...

i changed to EVR Custom Video Renderer, and everything starts work fine !

Ive had this problem since ive updated DVBViewer to 5.6.4, approx a month.

I tried to change back and reproduce the problem, but now the button are positioned correct with every Render settting ???

well, if its not broken... dont fix it !

Thanks for quick answers.

/Rolf

Edited by bbbkada