Empty Media Library List

GeofP

I have been using DVBViewer and the Recording Service (RS) for many years and recently tried to use it as a media server. I can’t get the RS to show my media files on another computer, however I can see files that are in the RS recording directory. The status tab on RS Web Interface shows 0 for Video, Audio and Photos. It shows 32 for Recordings and I can see and play these on another computer using VLC and a Humax HDR-1100S.

The Media Libraries are configured in RS. See attached image.post-3753-0-97447900-1480665341_thumb.jpg

The groups are selected in UPnP Media in RS and the Media tab on the RS Web Interface shows these groups.

The directory tree for Recordings has filters for All by Time, All by Name etc and these contain my recordings. The trees for my other groups - Videos, Audio and Photos - have filters for Albums, All Files etc but all of these are empty.

I have tried deleting the files svcmediaPhoto.db3, svcmediaVideo.db3 and svcmediaAudio.db3 in C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\Database and then clicked the update and rebuild tasks in the RS Web Interface.

My video files are a mixture of .ts, .mpg, .mp2, mp4 and m4v. They are stored on disk drives on the computer where DVBViewer and RS are installed.

My photos are mainly .jpg and are held in many sub directories on a drive directory on the same computer.

My audio files are .flac and are held in many sub directories on a disk drive mounted a Raspberry Pi on the local network

After a number of attempts to configure RS, I uninstalled DVBViewer and RS, deleted their directories and configuration folder and reinstalled from new, re-entering all my settings. I ended up with the same problem.

I have been through the RS English forum and found nothing similar to this problem, although I did find something related on the German forum (via Google translate, started by PeterD on Jul 15 2011 17:36) but the solution did not work for me.

Windows 10 Home 64bit, 8GB ram, Intel i7- 3770 CPU

DVBViewer 5.6.4, Recording Service 1.33.02.01

support.zip

Red is disabled and green is enabled.

So only video in Camedialimages\Olypmus should be listed audio files from all folders.

Best try it with everything green.

• Like 1