Any way to recover a lost password for .dvbkey?

I bought DVBViewer a few years ago and it worked fine until I had to reinstall my machine and it asked the password again. I realized that I lost the email containing the original password for the .dvbkey file. I've tried contacting the mods and hackbart via email but since received no help. Any other ways to reclaim the password or do I need to buy it again?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, acdarc said:

I bought DVBViewer a few years ago and it worked fine until I had to reinstall my machine and it asked the password again. I realized that I lost the email containing the original password for the .dvbkey file. I've tried contacting the mods and hackbart via email but since received no help. Any other ways to reclaim the password or do I need to buy it again?

Thanks.

Issue resolved! Got the password sent to me again. Thank you! :)

Hello,

One could use the Keytool-software in the DVBViewer-directory. This shows the password for DVBViewer which is identically to the password for the membership-area

(look at: http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/KeyTool). This is for other cases in which one has access to the directory.

Many Greetings

Webturtle