LNB settings for Triple LNB Quad

bccrew

Hello all,

Currently I have a DUO LNB for TV Vlaanderen reception. The DUO LNB is pointed to the Astra 19.2° satellite.

When I use DVBViewer I need to set following DiSECq settings to scan for channels:

Pos A/Opt A = 19.2°
Pos B/Opt A = 23.5°

What will happen if I switch to a Triple LNB Quad? (19.2° - 23.5° - 28.2°)

Which DiSECq settings would be advisory if I point the Triple LNB Quad to 23.5°? Yes, I need to move my dish a bit to the left to re-align it, but I want the best reception for 23.5° and the manual of the LNB says it's best to point to this sattelite.

Thanks

Edited by bccrew
vor 2 Stunden schrieb bccrew:

What will happen if I switch to a Triple LNB Quad? (19.2° - 23.5° - 28.2°)

Which DiSECq settings would be advisory if I point the Triple LNB Quad to 23.5°? Yes, I need to move my dish a bit to the left to re-align it, but I want the best reception for 23.5° and the manual of the LNB says it's best to point to this sattelite.

Thanks

Only 1 combination can be correct. Check the specs. 23.5 has to be the one in the middle and will be probably B/A as before. Then I' d guess 19.2 will also be A/A as before. Check it out. There are not many degrees of freedom ;)

Ok, then I'm in luck. 23.5° is indeed in the middle.  I was afraid I had to start playing with more advanced settings..  Thanks Derrick, greetings Matula :)

• 3 weeks later...

To give a little follow-up. For a Triple LNB Quad for TV Vlaanderen or Canal Digitaal the following settings worked for me:

19.2° == Pos A/Opt A
23.5° == Pos B/Opt A
28.2° == Pos A/Opt B