Sat>IP Viewer for Android: Channel ordering with LCN

Hi Hackbart,

I'm a customer of the DVBViewer for PC and the SAT>IP Viewer for Android. I like both apps!

However, I found a must-have that the SAT>IP Viewer for Android doesn't implement: The LCN support for ordering the channels.

In my region I receive a more than a hundred of channels via aerial. All these channels are ordered using the LCN.

Futhermore, the "other" app for Android (aka EyeTV SAT>IP now from the Geniantech Group) is ordering the channels using the LCN value by default.

But, the problem with the EyeTV is that it doesn't support HD H.264 channels. So, I prefer your SAT>IP Viewer. But ordering channels with a mobile when it can done automatically it's a pain.

So, please can you add support for LCN?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Not planned (yet). I have to rewrite big parts, caused by the fact that the latest Delphi Firemonkey, i use for the mobile apps, has several problems i have to drive around.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I updated the Android build yesterday, but LCN is not added. Anyhow the performance is a bit better and i plan to increase performance of the channel list next. Right now its going slow if you have more than 1000 channels listed.  

• 2 months later...