Two cards not two channels

Babyvancho

Good afternoon,
   I have a computer as a server with two Skystar HD2 cards. I also have two Raspberry Pi 3 connected to two televisions and I can not see two different channels at the same time unless they have the same frequency. I have tried to program the channels in different groups and associate each group to a card.

Thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...

Only one cable comes from my LNB because it is a community antenna. I have a duplicator to connect a cable to each card. I can now see two different channels but after a while he stops decoding one of them and stops. I have two 8 clines and the Load Balacer activated but I can not see two channels of different frequencies without blocking one of them after a few minutes. I have tried only one active card at the same time and it does work. please, I need help, I do not know what else it can be.