No data within one minute, restarting!

majstang

Hello!

This has probably been suggested numerous times, but cant find any when searching. I wonder if it might be possible whenever "Tick" happens:

svcdebug.log

12.12.17 18:03:08.283 TRecording ($0B292580)    Tick             No data within one minute, restarting!

...to be abled to connect it with a task (after recording task) which triggers a script that could retune, restart DMS, disable/enable the recording timer or whatever is required to fix the problem? So the only thing Im after is Tick command can trigger a task. My other options are to constantly monitoring the svcdebug.log for this message (No data within one minute, restarting!) or monitoring the recording folder for unusually short files. Both options are not very likely I would do, cuz I particularly dislike those:blush: I suspect the "Tick" problem is rather common and quite annoying when you missed the show you intended to record and clean up the mess it causes (removal of 30-200 empty files).