Rezise channels logo in dms

bogdan1980

Some logos expand over channel name, guide etc in web interface on ios, android, DVBViewer controller, etc.

I tried to grab other logo with smaller dimensions but still the same.

Capture.JPG

This is not true for the DVBViewer Controller App. There is a fixed size for the logos, can you show a screenshot?

Edited by VinoRosso

Well, these are 1026 x 234 images. The recommended format is 268 x 200. So why don't you resize them to a reasonable resolution?

Anyway, it would be better if the Mobile Web Interface would be able to shrink such monster logos to a fixed size. I'll look after it as soon as I find time for it....

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Griga:

Anyway, it would be better if the Mobile Web Interface would be able to shrink such monster logos to a fixed size. I'll look after it as soon as I find time for it....

As I can see, the Mobile Webinterface does shink the images to a fix height=60px.

<a href="#" style="background-image: url('{logourl}?height=60')"

The Problem is here the aspect ratio. You have to resize the image to 268 x 200  or a multiple of it.

e.g. if you shrink your image from 1026 X 234 to 263 X 60 ,

if you shrink the recommended format you get 80 X 60

The width of 80 fits perfect in the webinterface.

@Griga: algo needed for image resizing and keeping the aspect ratio :D

Edited by janee