Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'webapp'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Deutsch
    • Ankündigungen & Neuigkeiten
    • Einsteigerfragen DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Allgemeines DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Vorschläge & Ideen
    • Fehlermeldungen DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Plugins und AddOns
    • DVB Hardware (Digital TV Karten)
    • DVBViewer Recording Service 1.x
    • DVBViewer Media Server
    • Sat>IP Viewer & Co (Android,iOS,Mac)
    • Verschiedenes
    • DVBViewer Video Editor
  • English
    • News & Announcements
    • Newbies DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • General DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Suggestions & Ideas
    • Bug Reports DVBViewer Pro/GE
    • Plugins and AddOns
    • DVB Hardware (Digital TV cards)
    • DVBViewer Recording Service 1.x
    • DVBViewer Media Server
    • Sat>IP Viewer & Co (Android,iOS,Mac)
    • Off-Topic
    • DVBViewer Video Editor
  • Miscellaneous
    • Scripting Lounge / API (de/en)
    • Area HTPC
    • HDTV / UHDTV (de/en)
    • DVB - The technique behind
    • Conversion & Encoding
    • OEM Edition - User Helping Users (de/en)
    • Forum / Wiki / Website (de/en)
  • Survey ● Umfragen
    • DVBViewer Pro Cleanup (en/de)

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

  1. Hello, I am trying to stream to Android using VinoRosso's Webapp. First of all, it's a great tool and I am sure my problem has nothing to do with this app. My problem is that streaming on my home lan is working 100% using the Webapp on Android and transcoded ffmpeg streaming, but over the internet the max data rate which can be achieved is around 2 mbits, so the 1.5 mbits ffmpeg preset works fine but the 2 mbits preset doesnt and ends up in heavy stuttering. My upload bandwidth is 5 mbits and no matter how I test it on the Recording Service machine I always reach these 5 mbits (speedtests, file transfers etc.). I am still in the process of testing, but so far my results are: Streaming to webapp on Android - 2 mbits max - tested on a Galaxy S2 + two different S3, and a Nexus 7 (2012) using MXplayer, BSplayer, Vplayer, VLC, Dice Player. All other speedtests on these devices give me roughly 20 mbits. Streaming to browser with flow player on an old Windows XP Laptop - 5 mbits max - the way it should be. I have tried to eliminate all the known bottlenecks on the Recording Service side, like turning off Antivirus and Firewall, tried 2 different routers, various ffmpeg builds. And now I am running out of ideas...
  • Create New...