Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dvbt'.
Found 2 results
DVB-T Scan not finding one channel
Ricjy4001 posted a topic in General DVBViewer Pro/GEHi, am located in Darwin, Australia and having trouble with one particular channel not being found during DVB-T scan. I created a custom .ini (see below) using TransEdit, all other channels come in fine except for 'Seven'. Have been using NextPVR & TV Mosaic and picks the channel up fine so must be something I have wrong. I sourced the below frequencies for Darwin here: https://myswitch.digitalready.gov.au Have also tried different combinations of settings, scan for additional frequencies etc. [SATTYPE] 1=5000 2=DVB-T Darwin [DVB] 0=5 1=536625,7,4,|SBS 2=543625,7,4,|ABC 3=550625,7,4,|Nine 4=557625,7,4,|Seven 5=564625,7,4,|DDT Cheers, any help would be much appreciated. (DVBViewer Pro and Media Server, Win10)
Mr Jolly posted a topic in DVB Hardware (Digital TV cards)I've got two recording rigs using DVBViewer, both are using Black Gold cards, one for DVBT one DVBS. I'm moving house shortly and everything needs to go into storage so I was looking for a discrete setup which I could ensconce in a friends house for a few weeks to keep up with my recording duties. I settled on an Intel NUC so needed to go down the USB route for DVBT. Scouring the usual outlets I spotted a tiny stick from August called the DVB-T202. It's absolutely tiny, about the size of a memory stick with a Belling-Lee connector on one end. Purchased and it arrived in two days. Tried it in a Windows 7 Pro x86 setup which I had dormant, other than loading the drivers form their website http://www.augustint.com/en/downloadsoft-9.html and adding manually I was in business. Within the driver pack I spotted drivers for Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 in both x86 and x64 flavours. Decided to throw caution to the wind and go straight to Windows 10 x64. This is where things got interesting. The device was detected automatically during install as a WinFast DTV Dongle Dual Device. Fired up v22.214.171.124 of DVBViewer but no joy. Nothing going on. Replaced the Microsoft installed drivers with the Windows 8.1 from the download and the device turned into an IT9135 BDA Device. Performed a new detect and scan and BINGO!