Problems with Scheduler

T39andcountin

I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I've downloaded the scheduler plugin and it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe someone can help?

I downloaded the DVB Scheduler from the members dowload page, and installed as per the instructions. 1st problem is that the instructions say:

1) Go to to the General Tab of the DVBViewer's Options.

2) Tick the 'Use Microsoft Scheduler' checkbox.

But I don't have a 'Use Microsoft Scheduler' checkbox in the options menu.

2nd problem is that I have to update the task list manually, it doesn't do it itself when I close DVBViewer.

3rd problem is that it doesn't work! Task schedular doesn't run the task, and my programs don't record!!

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I have the following versions:

Task Scheduler v1.8

DVBViewer v3.2.5.1032

Windows XP Pro SP2

Hauppauge WinTV 88x DVB-T Tuner/Demod

Thanks,

Robert

I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I've downloaded the scheduler plugin and it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe someone can help?

I downloaded the DVB Scheduler from the members dowload page, and installed as per the instructions. 1st problem is that the instructions say:

1) Go to to the General Tab of the DVBViewer's Options.

2) Tick the 'Use Microsoft Scheduler' checkbox.

But I don't have a 'Use Microsoft Scheduler' checkbox in the options menu.

2nd problem is that I have to update the task list manually, it doesn't do it itself when I close DVBViewer.

3rd problem is that it doesn't work! Task schedular doesn't run the task, and my programs don't record!!

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I have the following versions:

Task Scheduler v1.8

DVBViewer v3.2.5.1032

Windows XP Pro SP2

Hauppauge WinTV 88x DVB-T Tuner/Demod

Thanks,

Robert

In the General tab click Extended and that is whwre the 'Use task schedular' check box is then it should work.

Regards, Kenneth.