FireDTV-S CAM/Conax support?

niksu

My FireDTV-S box will be arrive in few days. Recent days I'm searching for some good software to use with it and IMO the DVBViewer is the best one for me. BUT I have heard that the crypted channels like Canal+ doesnt work yet. Is that true?

So the simple question is when I am able to watch Canal Digital channels crypted by Conax? I promise that you got the one new customer immediately after Conax works with FireDTV. :wacko:

-Niko

Please consider that all supporters do it in their spare time. Nobody gets paid for it, so nobody has to. Most of them are users like you. Don't expect DVBViewer.com to be a big company with a support staff only waiting to serve you - rather an internet community with a lot of volunteers.

We've got information about CI support from FireDTV, and it has been implemented in DVBViewer Pro, but not tested successfully yet. Maybe you will be asked to do it ;)

Hi guys,

i´ve tested the newest DVBViewer Pro Beta (v3.2.7.2233) with FireDTV S/CI and my buddie´s DragonCam a few minutes ago. But without any success. The CI doesn´t work.

I´ve also tried to use it with "FireDTV CI-Tool" running before starting DVBViewer, and without "FireDTV CI-Tool" running. But it doesn´t work.

From now on, I can test everyday during the next 4 weeks, cause my buddie will be on vacation.

Maybe it can be fixed soon.

4.2.2 works since a loong time. Anyhow it is important that you use a decoder which handles 4.2.2 transmissions. Right now only the Elecard Decoder is capable of.

Christian

4.2.2 works since a loong time. Anyhow it is important that you use a decoder which handles 4.2.2 transmissions. Right now only the Elecard Decoder is capable of.

Christian

Okay. Do you mean that decoder setting which is under "DirectX" option in the settings? I have only NVIDIA Decoder in there.