Try DVB Viewer before buy

fedespillo

How can I try DVBViewer with my Hauppauge HVR 1100 befwore buying it?

I read that that tuner is supported, but since I had problem with other program (WinTV, Powercinema, ShowShifter, MediaPortal, ecc.) with digital registration, I'd like to try it.

I also read about beta version downloadable in beta section of members area but I can't find this section!

Thanks

There is no trial version of DVBViewer.

To check the compatibility of your card with the program it's advised to use Transedit MMC downloadable from the DVBViewer homepage.

Transedit MMC

TransEdit is a tool to maintain and update your channel list. Using the free demo of TransEdit gives you the chance to figure out whether your card is supported by DVBViewer or not.

Preview and saving are not working in that version.

Edited by mittern8
This is probably the reason why DVBViewer will never be as popular as MyTheatre ;)

Bs, no need to compare. I have experience from about ten dvb applications, including one crappy thingy written by my self, but none of thiose match DVBViewer in general.

Did you check the list of enhancements and differences between the "old" version from december, and the new beta for N-tuner implementation from today? Impressive as such.

Bs, no need to compare. I have experience from about ten dvb applications, including one crappy thingy written by my self, but none of thiose match DVBViewer in general.

Did you check the list of enhancements and differences between the "old" version from december, and the new beta for N-tuner implementation from today? Impressive as such.

I didn't say anything about features or usability, I'm talking about popularity

fedespillo, All current Hauppauge DVB-t models, except the DEC2000-t (which will never have BDA drivers) are working in DVBViewer.

Edited by CX23882-19