I'm registered user !!!!

Guest pizzy

what da fu**in' goin' on here !!!

I'm registered user and r18 version don't work right... i pay for that prog and i wanna support for that ok !!!!!!!!!!

P.S. anyway, ProgDVB is now better and better... i think you people

should switch to ProgDVB, it's FREE and it works more stable than

DVBViewer...

Hackbart, if you plan to not help people who pay for your prog, than

you should be stop paying....ok !!! Take the donations and be

satisfied !!!

I think we shouldn't reply to such a ridiculous post. I suspect here is somebody who only wants to get some attention, but no help.

Rude cross-posting to that extent is absolutely inacceptable. I would like to ask the Admin of this forum to remove all but one of them.

Sad to see this kind of things happening,

Matthy

PS: DVBViewer may not be perfect, but it has many other values, including this forum and the direct access to the developer. I don't want to loose this advantage because of such a behaviour. I am sure that I am not the only one with this opinion.

ME TOO !!!!

Es gibt wohl kaum ein Programm das so oft geupdated wird, zu diesem Preis, für so ein Mischenprodukt, mit so einem Forum, mit so vielen Features, mit zuverlässig funktionierendem Timeshift ........ ......... ......... ..........

@Klausing: Dieses "I also" haben wir immer im Englishunterricht gesagt, wenn wir unsere Englishlehrerin ärgern wollten.

Die is dann nämlich immer an die Decke gegangen:" Diesen Ausdruck gibt es im Englischen nicht !! &%$%&&!!!!"

:o))))

Guest hackbart

Also nur um es vielleicht nochmal hervorzuheben: Pizzy und ein paar (vorwiegend italienische Nutzer) dessen Namen und Ip's ich kenne, nutzen einen illegalen Key (veröffentlicht von nem Römer - dessen Namen und Adresse ich ebenfalls kenne). Jeder der diesen nutzt (fängt mit "L" an und hört mit ennon68 auf) brauchen sich nicht zu wundern, wenn ihr programm nicht läuft.

Christian

Dear Christian !!!

i found a CRACK for your DVBViewer today on the russian site and i have no problem with my fu**in'

"Lennon68" username... My video is not flashing any more, DVBViewer works just fine...

Thanks PBDZ Crackers who sand me a CRACK...

i will post CRACK tomorow on any FORUM that i find on net...

i f**k you, i'm sorry :rolleyes::):P:P:P:P:P:P:P