Freecom DVB-T USB Receiver Question

internet

I am thinking of purchasing DVBViewer Pro 3.x, before purchasing the software can someone tell me whether DVBViewer Pro 3.x works with Freecom DVB-T USB Receiver?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Works perfectly for me in the UK. Use the TransEdit Scanner & Editor in the downloads section to scan for terrestial channels.

Also remember to change your DirectX settings to point to the correct DVB hardware.

--

Ricky Dee

My Blog

Thanks Ricky, i downloaded Transedit_MMC_Demo and tested successfully with my Freecom DVB-T USB Receiver!

One more question if i may - what do you think of DVBViewer compare with other products?

• 2 months later...

Hi, I would like to get my Freecom DVB-T stick to work with the DVB software. When you say 'change your DirectX settings to point to the correct DVB hardware'

- what do you mean?? I would be grateful if you would post some instructions on how to get my Freecom stick to work with DVB software, as I see you have done.

Thanks for your help

I downloaded the Technisat edition from the DB viewer website, so that I could try this out first before I buy. However when I try to install this it says it cannot recognise the hardware?

Will this work with my freecom DVB-T stick, or do I have to buy the full version and will this also work?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

HI I purchased the DVB proffesional version and installed this successfully.

However I cannot get this to work with my Freecom DVB-T stick.

I installed the Yakumo BDA drivers previously which are reporting as the device was successfully installed.

I changed the Direct X settings within the software to digital TV reciever using DVB stick.

When I scan for terrestrial channels it does not pick any up??

I also downloaded the transedit MMC software but could not make any sense of this.

Please help as the previous entries are all saying that they have this working with the Freecom stick.

Thanks for your help

Michael Patrick

HI I purchased the DVB proffesional version and installed this successfully.

However I cannot get this to work with my Freecom DVB-T stick.

I installed the Yakumo BDA drivers previously which are reporting as the device was successfully installed.

I changed the Direct X settings within the software to digital TV reciever using DVB stick.

When I scan for terrestrial channels it does not pick any up??

I also downloaded the transedit MMC software but could not make any sense of this.

Please help as the previous entries are all saying that they have this working with the Freecom stick.

Thanks for your help

Michael Patrick

Start the DVBViewer, then click on channel menu - in this menu click "Channelist", in Channelist click on tab "Channel scan", there choose "Terrestrial (EUR)" in "Root" and click "Scan" - thats all