Dvbviewer & mce remote

I downloaded mce plugin and put mymce2005.dll in the plugin directory and activate it. But only few buttons works (may be system functions up down etc.). How to use the plugin? Please help me, I read that the mce remote was natively supported by the full version of DVBViewer. Is there any possibility to use the mce remote to command both DVBViewer and MCE in a MCE windows operating system without conflict between buttons? Thanks.

• 2 months later...

You need to 'learn' the commands in DVBViewer. The remote and DVBViewer 'right out of the box' does nothing except emulate some keys on the remote that sends VK_INPUT codes, so open your DVBViewer settings and map the DVBViewer events to the remotes buttons.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know why but from today my MCE remote control stopped working in DVBViewer. Now I have the same problem that cyclope has.

I'm going to discover what could be the problem. :)

Bye, Marco :D

• 1 month later...

After some months I'm back again with this problem. Sometimes DVBViewer starts with MCE support but usually MCE remote control doesn't work. I don't know why. :bye:

Is there any DLL updated (myMCE2005.dll)? Who did this plugin? Does he have a web site?

Bye bye, Marco

Edited by linusalba