New Beta Update

hackbart

Two months later than the last update we released an other one.

The following changes and updates are made:

[*]Fix: RecordingsDB: Fixed an error with the com interface function to delete recordings.
[*]Fix: OSD/VMR: solved mouseproblem on 16:9 formats and vmr osd.
[*]Add: Scanwindow: The scanwindow now shows the used device while scanning.
[*]Fix: EPG: Fixed problem with languages mixed up.
[*]Change: Recorderwindow: changed tab key order.
[*]Update: Language files.
[*]Change: VRP: the VRP now works also for background recordings.
[*]Change: Recording Control window: Pimped up the Recwin. Now shows used devices.
[*]Fix: EQ window: fixed translation problem with EQ window.
[*]Change: Scanwindow: now offers all existing roots, automatic root or manually input root in a combo box.
[*]Change: Mosaikpreview: completely rewritten, should work now with nearly every decoder.
[*]Change: Plugins: Reworked plugin handling.
[*]Change: EPG: If description of EPG is empty the text of the subtitle event it copied.
[*]Fix: Recall problem with zoomsettings.
[*]Fix: WindowDef.XML: Fixed a bug, which multiplied the last entry on save.
[*]Fix: System: The positions of the new windows are now saved correctly.
[*]Fix: Usercommands: Removed double calling of usercommands.
[*]Add: Recorderwindow: Add save button to the window. pending changes will be applied on pressing this button.
[*]Fix: Trayicon: Trayicon shows itself after a explorer crash in the systemtray.
[*]Add: TV: Volume per channel can be saved. Please activate it in the settings -> TV&Radio.
[*]Add: TV: Balance per channel can be saved. Please activate it in the settings -> TV&Radio.
[*]Change: TV: The mute state is now saved and restored.
[*]Change: BDA: Changed the signalinfo handling (again) a little bit.
[*]Change: BDA-Hardware: Added support for medion diseqC.
[*]Change: BDA-Hardware: Added support for terratec diseqC.
[*]Change: BDA-Hardware: Added support for Technotrend CI cards (experimental and untested!).
[*]Add: support of DVBWorld adapters (either WDM or BDA)
[*]Add: support of Pinnacle DVB-S adapters (experimental and untested!)
[*]Add: own CD Directshow Filter (works from 9x up to NT/XP)
[*]Fix: FreeDB: fixed a possible memoryleak in freedb handling.
[*]Add: EPG: Added support for Technisat Siehfern info. Simply tune the transponder 12670 Mhz on astra. It takes quite a while till everything is complete.
[*]Fix: Favourites: Fixed some minor bug in the favourites handling.
[*]Change: EPG: Optimized internal EPG handling.
[*]Change: EPG: Unknown tags now are filtered.
[*]Fix: VCR: Fixed creation of 0 byte files if no hardware was availabled.

Christian

[*]Add: EPG: Added support for Technisat Siehfern info. Simply tune the transponder 12670 Mhz on astra. It takes quite a while till everything is complete.

could you explain a little bit more how to "simply tune" this data-channel? Are there any pcr-pids (...) needed to use this? I tried horizontal as well as vertical and got nothing in my epg :mellow:

thx @Lars :mellow: it seems to work - is there any possibility to know how far the epg-update-process is?

Edited by admi-ral
Guest Lars_MQ

Yes, kind of. You get 7 days and the DVBViewer shows a message in the OSD when starting a day and ending a day. But the days are not always beginning with the first day, it depends on the datastream.

It's quite slow but hey so I get EPG for XXP and Nick :mellow:

wow, now we can plan the epg-updates from within DVBViewer :-)

i think i can script a stoprec.vbs-alg that deletes the "recording" from the technisat-channel when finished ("Only tune channel" doesn't bring the PC back to hibernate :mellow: ) although it'll have only a few megabytes

Guest Lars_MQ

No of course not. The Pro is a little bit more complex than the GE so you can't simply use the scheme without examining the possible sideeffects in depth.

This may take a while...

Same signal, same multiplex, same source filter.. ..on the other hand the tuning scheme for BDA/Medion must have been very trivial to implement :mellow:

Guest Lars_MQ

1. Only english please.

Ein bug vielleicht: Wenn ich in meiner Kanaliste den Haken setze bei "TV anzeigen", erscheinen stattdessen die Radiokanäle. Wenn ich bei beiden (also auch bei "Radio zeigen" einen Haken setzte, bleibt die Liste leer. Insgesamt scheint das Hakensetzen in der Kanallistenverwaltung stets das Gegenteil vom Erwarteten zu machen.

RTFRM!!!! read the ---------------ing readme. That what it is for.

What ---------------ing readme do you mean??? You mean the readme which comes with todays beta and tells me: " ...but be aware per reception type there can only be one source." It's totally bullshit now !!! It works fine!

It's your readme ..so put yout finger out of your .... and work this ---------------ing readme over !!!!

And deactivating something after doing a check marking.... that must be your logical concept. :mellow:

Edited by schroedi
Guest Lars_MQ

I suggest you use the official release, we don't need people in the beta, who are not able to read properly.

Oh and by the way, I decided to teach you some manners and suspended your account for 6 hours. maybe you think twice the next time, before you start bullshitting a ADMIN :mellow::D

Well when BETA is displayed in the Forum topic it obviously is a BETA release... :mellow:

Give the admin guys some credit... they're just trying to keep this forum orderly. Besides not everyone knows German so it will put people off if the parts of the forum are mixed...

MfG.... (oh no, my post has to be moved now)

kardzali

Edited by kardzali

thx for the new beta, no problems here at all :mellow: (so far..u never know :D )

as i see that more and more features are "implanted" by requests of users...i still would like a button where i can delete the stream i just recorded (if i realise that i recorded bullshit i.e.)

evil schroedi :)

Edited by spAik
Two months later than the last update we released an other one.

The following changes and updates are made:

[*]Fix: EPG: Fixed problem with languages mixed up.

[*]Add: Recorderwindow: Add save button to the window. pending changes will be applied on pressing this button.

Christian

EPG language seems to work now fine but where can I find the save button in recorder window ?

[*]Fix: OSD/VMR: solved mouseproblem on 16:9 formats and vmr osd.

I think there is still a problem. See the following screenshots.

OSD_AR_problem.jpg

and before someone says that it's because of the zoom settings here they are

OSD_AR_problem_zoom.jpg

On 4:3 channels everything is fine

[*]Add: TV: Balance per channel can be saved. Please activate it in the settings -> TV&Radio.

I can't seem to make this work :bounce:. Can someone confirm/denny that it's working.

I've enabled the option in TV&Radio. Restared the player ... tuned to a dual-audio channel ... selected Balance->Right (so far so good) ... tuned to another channel and back to this one ... and it was again with both left and right audio channels (Balance->Center was selected) Am I doing something wrong or this is not working?

I also noticed that after a change of channel I loose some of the transparency of the OSD. See the first screenshot in my previous post. Look at the blue background of the channel list - it's not transparent at all as it should be (see the the second screenshot)

• 4 weeks later...