Thank you!

LiquidBlue

Hello Christian,

I really have to thank you for your great work on DVBViewer! Without your program the Skystar 2 would be almost useless. I bought the 59 Euro Europe Online pack in May and you all know that the software which comes with it is crap.

That's why I'm using DVBViewer since it's very first version (which allready was much better than the original software). Now it's better than the software which comes with 200+ Euro Technotrend based cards (a friend of mine has one) and it's becoming even better and better with every new version! Of course I will buy the commercial version. Reading it's feature list makes me really look forward to its release. I'm using Europe Online's File Fetch service so I'm forced to use the old drivers which are not yet fully supported by DVBViewer.

So please keep on your good work!

Maurice

Germany

Sorry for my bad English...

Guest hackbart

:D Thanks for your nice words..

Well, i worked hard to make sure that nearly all driver versions are supported. At the current state i'm happy to announce that the new release would support all drivers downto 4.01.

DAvenger tested the beta on his computer and even teletext and epg was running..

After finishing the scanning function (which works at the moment, but not that nice) i will complete the page and upload a demo.

So long

Christian