Girder Control Plugin

In this post http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?s...indpost&p=69969

Lars_MQ said

With girder I had no problem to learn my remote control and the whole thing was setup in 10 minutes...

I've been working on setting this up for not that far short of 10 days >_<

OK I have made progress. But there seems to be a gap in the DVBViewer Girder Control plugin which prevents me making any more.

No command for "Close DVBViewer" is predefined in the plugin. The Readme.txt file says:- "Not every possible command is predefined. But you can extend them. Add a new command and....Select the DVBViewer Control Plugin and then settings, a target is not needed." Reasonable enough. Except that I have followed this procedure exactly (umpteen times) without success to try to set up a "Close" command. Each time, having done so, if I then test by pressing the same button on the remote as has been learned immediately before by Girder for that command, this has no effect on DVBViewer at all! Newly-learned pre-defined commands tested in the same way work perfectly. Experimenting with WMP (for which I have loaded no plugin into Girder) I'm easily able to learn Girder a command which closes WMP.

Is this a bug in the DVBViewer Girder Control plugin?