3.2.6 Will not load America ATSC Transponders

prerich

I'm having a bit of trouble. The DVBViewer TE version works perfectly but the Pro version will not search for the America ATSC Transponders - they are not in the Transponders folder either. On the search for channels section I only get "kabel dvb 'c'" . I am unable to change the root. I can change it physically but it doesn't read it. I need HELP :bye: The earlier version 3.2.4 I believe worked fine but this one seems that it only wants to tune sat signals or European sats. I like the features in Pro (able to use my intervideo audio decoder with the pro version". My system includes

Air2Pc decoder card

NVidia 6200 512mb video card

1 GB Dual Channel Ram

3.0 Ghz Pentium 4 processor

200 GB Seagate HDD

M-Audio 410 Delta soundcard

Abit VT-7 Motherboard

Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2

You have selected your device in options -> directX?

Yes - the problem is that the program will not tune the America-ATSC. I've tried to import from DVBViewer TE with no success. When I try to scan it scans nothing. The root folder for America-ATSC is unavailable. That's my main problem. I can choose the Intervideo all day long but even without that option, I can't tune the channels in the Pro version.

well it seems to be that you miss the transponder lists.

Please use the attached one and make sure that the card is found as ATSC device. I tested the viewer in the bay area region without any problems.

Christian

PS: And make sure that you use the latest beta (since i added a lot of stuff in the last months) and also the latest driver from bbti

Transponders.zip