What is tv-genial for, and an english EPG plus ?

Because, everything is in german, even the threads about (can-you figure out how google translate from german ?). How to install ? How to use ? Thanks. Please.

For the dev of EPGplus: i wrote-you a mail about: bounce. Please, an english version for your plug-in ? foreigners ;-) cannot understand a single word.

I had-it installed, clicked on many buttons marked "%*$¤*", and just had a crashes.

Tried to translate ressources in you bins: no entries in ressources. Please, please.

Edited by esperado
For the dev of EPGplus: [...] Please, an english version for your plug-in ? foreigners ;-) cannot understand a single word.

I had-it installed, clicked on many buttons marked "%*$¤*", and just had a crashes.

Tried to translate ressources in you bins: no entries in ressources. Please, please.

Since so many foreign people asked for an english version of EPGplus, I'll shift the priorities within EPGplus and try to implement multilanguage support in the next version.

So please be patient and stay tuned ;-)

Stefan.

Since so many foreign people asked for an english version of EPGplus,

Once you've started multilanguage support... well, you'll see: Be prepared for some Chinese people knocking at your door soon. :D Or even worse, Finnish. :(

Hello Will there be a Bavarian, and Scotish Version too ?

[O.K. I am kidding]

Well I ve just had a look in the Programm with a Text Editor.

The German ist hardwired ?

So a bit re-programming seems to be necessary.

Instead of Line like :

Print " Das ist jetzt ein Text"

you could either do a new programm with :

print "This is a text", or better:

Print text001$

and get the Text001$ set bevor from a language.txt were

line 1 is Text001

line2 is Text002

and so on.

So everyone who would like to have another language can create a ne language.txt whith whatever language he/she likes.

And be patient with my suggestions I learned programming ~25 years ago and did not used it very much since.

I am pretty sure Rayman will do a god job.

And BTW: Why am I interfearing ?

I am very good in German ? :D