"Exclude channel totally from OSD"

mlehtola

Hi,

in channel editor there's an option for every channel: "exclude from EPG". It would be nice if you lads could extend that to work with OSD as well.

No I have to delete some of the useless (yes, we have them here in Finland :( ) channels to get a "clean" channel list with OSD. For example: I'm using mouse with OSD and station+/station- is set to mouse wheel...when using the wheel I get all the bloody radio stations etc. instead of just my favourites.

Another small idea: gategories for regordings. If you have hundreds of saved files it might be nice to have gategories for them. You could select the right one when you are defining the regording. Gategory is really just a subfolder to save stuff...but then it would be much easier to find your stuff.

I seem to be very happy with DVBV, just having these ideas, no complaints, bugs or anything at all to write about :(

Edited by mlehtola
Gategory is really just a subfolder to save stuff...but then it would be much easier to find your stuff.

Hello,

I don't know which version you're using but the last beta has an option to choose to which folder you want to save your recording. So you may want to give it a try.

[*]Big change: Recordingengine: More than one Recordingfolder possible.

To save a timer to a another than the default recording folder first define the addinal folders in the options and add the "::[n]" Tag at the end of the timer description.

[n] equals the position in the folderlist (starting with n=1).

If a tag can not be found the default tag (No. 1) is used.

As for the channellist, if you don't want to just delete the useless channels , why not move them at the end of the list?

Aah, no time to try the latest beta yet.

Moving the unwanted channels to the end of the list is kind of halfway solution, when using mouse wheel I really would like to have this (when scrolling mouse and you have 3 channels that you want to watch):

ch1

ch2

ch3

ch1

etc.

with "move to the end" you got:

ch1

ch2

ch3

ch4 (unwanted! you have to change the scrolling direction)

I know this may sound like an small stupid thing, but it IS annoying if I have to select channel that I don't want watch to just notice that I'm at the end of the "real" favourite's list. Of course after a while you remember that chx is the last fav. channel...but still, I think it's better to handle it more professional way...