Jump Button

tlauks

Hi,

I'm missing a simple jump-to-previous-channel button. I have one on my tv-remote-control and I use it quite often. Could you implement this button or hotkey?

Should not be too complicate and will be very effective and usefull.

Thanx, Tom

I'd like that too.

What do you think about replacing the DVBViewer favourite list (which isn't good anyway) by a "Most Recently Used" list?

The Station +/- buttons could be used for switching through the last ten used channels then...

Everybody who would like to maintain the old favourite list, enter your protest here! :)

Griga

I think that be usefull to have prefered channel (the shortcuts is configurable) and the list of last visited channell (usable with station+/- buttons/shortcuts).

damjang

Guest Michael
I'd like that too.

What do you think about replacing the DVBViewer favourite list (which isn't good anyway) by a "Most Recently Used" list?

The Station +/-  buttons could be used for switching through the last ten used channels then...

Everybody who would like to maintain the old favourite list, enter your protest here! :)

Griga

i want both ;)

Salut !

Don't even think of screwing up the favorites' list. 

Well I don't mind kicking the favourites, as they are mixed up each time I end my DVBViewer and I have more than ten favourites, so I remember the channelnumbers :-(

What about an additional toolbar (configurable) with the favourites? Using the icons provided by Griga for the links.

Guest Michael
What about an additional toolbar (configurable) with the favourites? Using the icons provided by Griga for the links.

the icons would screw up the size of the channels.dat :)

Don't You dare touching the favourite-list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

10 favourites is not much but much better than no favourites.... :)

A single last-used-hotkey would be pretty much enough for me... ;)

the icons would screw up the size of the channels.dat :)

I wasn't thinking of something related to the Channels.dat, afaik that is only related to the whole channel list.

I was rather thinking about a free configurable toolbar, where you can define your own icons to certain commands including switching to a certain channel.

Guest hackbart

errm, sorry i read the thread too late ;) I've added the "Jump to Last Channel" and it will be available tomorrow in the new release. The only thing i have to fix till then, is the "Al Jaseera broadcasts Heidi" problem. The simple reason is that the service id's are given more than 1x on different satellites :)

Christian