DVBViewer 3.5.0

hackbart

We are happy to announce the new DVBViewer version. 5 Months passed since we published the first Betaversion which now became the "Final"-brand.

I suppose a lot of you followed the beta section, so it is not that necessary to list all of the improvements :bounce:

Christian

Guest Lars_MQ

Well nobody is perfect B)

We forgot to remove the test-version checkmark in the compilerversionsetting, but this is only a flag set in the version info part of the file, it has nothing to do with any debug code (which of course is removed :D ).

I personally think this is one of the biggest steps in the versions up to now. The next ones will hopefully be a little bit smaller (and faster) :bounce:

Guest samyeli

The respect is value hackbart I your she has done it you dvbwiever it is her program I am using licensed my request is my program from you çogu the time makes her be closing after giving it an error.I was a beloved at this subject I will rejoice it if you do.It is thankings

Hi there everybody,

I've downloaded the new version of DVBViewer 3.5 and I think it is very good and stable (only first impression). I've tested all the beta-versions so far and so it was clear to me that this release became a major update and that it has many new features that I like.

But I have one question. I also tested the last three updates of DVBViewer GE. Since I have a medion 8800 with the philips-quad card I was very happy that griga has programmed the diseq-support for this card in his version. Will there be a support for the card in DVBViewer in the near future. Til then I have to decide if I use the version 3.5 with all the features or the version 2.01 of DVBViewer GE with support for my diseq-switch.

Many greetings

iengels

PS: Excuse me for my bad english

We are happy to announce the new DVBViewer version. 5 Months passed since we published the first Betaversion which now became the "Final"-brand.

I suppose a lot of you followed the beta section, so it is not that necessary to list all of the improvements :radscorpion:

Christian

new version is very good and very fast

but there is a problem with favourite channels list.

it doesn't work correctly.

when i click on a channel on list, it shows another one.

i've noticed this in beta version too.

but not in ver. 3.2.6.

my satellite turksat 2/a

Edited by udalkiran

I suppose a lot of you followed the beta section, so it is not that necessary to list all of the improvements :radscorpion:

Christian

Thanks all the developer for the huge effort

turntoyou

new version is very good and very fast

but there is a problem with favourite channels list.

it doesn't work correctly.

when i click on a channel on list, it shows another one.

i've noticed this in beta version too.

but not in ver. 3.2.6.

my satellite turksat 2/a

Can not reproduce this with final 3.5 or with the previous beta versions, when i create a new favourite list. Normally, i don't use a favourite list. Maybe, this happens only if you use a favourite list which has been created with an older version of DVBViewer.

But for some reason, i can not drag and drop channels to the favourites if i don't have a folder created in the favourites list. Maybe, the behaviour of the "new" favourite list is different than in previous versions (?)

Edited by SnoopyDog

Thanks a lot :radscorpion:

The "Stop Graph" function is very handy for me :(.

Hopefully this is not the last realease :radscorpion:.

Keep it up!

mfg Steffen

Ähem, i've forgotten: Thank you for the new version :radscorpion:

My Twinhan Sat CI VP1030a finally works on WIndows XP x64 with BDA driver 1.2.3.8 after installing the latest version 3.5 of DVBViewer Pro.

It initially didn't work because the driver wasn't properly installed. The DVB-TV 878 Digital Capture Driver and DVB-TV 878 Digital Tuner Driver have to be installed correctly and not the wrong way round. Once each part of the device is correctly installed as Capture and Tuner device then it should work. This is good news because I almost regretted upgrading to 64bit!

Many thanks Christian and the DVBViewer TEAM!

Can not reproduce this with final 3.5 or with the previous beta versions, when i create a new favourite list. Normally, i don't use a favourite list. Maybe, this happens only if you use a favourite list which has been created with an older version of DVBViewer.

But for some reason, i can not drag and drop channels to the favourites if i don't have a folder created in the favourites list. Maybe, the behaviour of the "new" favourite list is different than in previous versions (?)

no

new favourite list

Edited by udalkiran

Questions to Version 3.5

1.I have dissable "automatic timeshift" ( "settings | options | timeshift | automatic timeshift" is unchecked) , when I push "pause", timeshift activated , why?

or

2.I push "stop" , DVBViewer do not stop playing, why?

(GE version or ver 3.2.6 playing stops)

It is new functions or bugs or only my problem?

Thanks

joh

is it just me or does it still say v 3.20 in the information box in the options, yet when I right click on the .exe abd look at the version there it says 3.5.0.1 ?? Anyone know?

Guest Lars_MQ
is it just me or does it still say v 3.20 in the information box in the options, yet

which informationbox in the options? You mean the version of the language file structure?

Sometimes it's really not good to think too much. Simply stick to the standard (Menu -> info -> about) and you see all you need to know...

Oh by the way you would find 5 or 6 different version numers if you would search more. One for the windowsdef.xml, one of the channels.dat, one for the dvbsource, one for the epg.dat and so on. Maybe you should trust, that we really know what we do?? :bye:

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose a lot of you followed the beta section, so it is not that necessary to list all of the improvements <_<

Christian

and what about us who didn't follow the beta section? I would appreciate if there was a changelog available so that i can decide if there is a reason for me to update to 3.5. it's rather annoying when the links Information and Changes in the download section lead to irrelevant threads in the forum and it's quite hard to find what's new in current release.

Edited by etecka
Guest Lars_MQ

Start DVBViewer -> help -> about -> Read the changelog. It's shortened, but the most important things are written there.

Oh yeah and remember: You get support only for the latest version. <_<

• 2 weeks later...