DVBViewer 3.5.0 Release - minor issues

There are few minor issues with this version:

- Version info says it is beta, this is confusing because some people refusing to install any "beta" on production machine

- About | Info, tab New still reports version 3.2.6 as "new"

- Switching between channels with activated teletext subtitles makes menu option inconsistent with current setting. Steps to reproduce:

1. Select channel with subtitles

2. Activate subtitles from menu (there are two submenus, "none" and "subtitles ...")

3. Switch to different channel without subtitles

4. Switch back to previous channel with subtitles. Although the "subtitles" submenu has checkmark, subtitles aren't shown. You have to re-select the "subtitles" submenu item to activate it. The internal state is not synchronized with user interface (do you use Actions ?)

- Adding channels to Favourites is very inconvinient. The user interface is supposed to allow drag&drop from left to right panel in Channel List Editor dialog but it does work for single item only. You can not drag more than one channel from channel list panel to the favourites editor panel.

- Status bar sometimes does not get repainted correctly but I can't reproduce it.

- EPG list is not sorted corretly. There are different days listed in wrong order. Filtering Today does not have any effect. I can provide a screenshot.

- Documentation is not updated

Windows XP SP2 English, Yakumo DVB-T Quickstick with original DBA driver.

Here is the screenshot. Notice that the list is completely unsorted. There are also incorrent czech characters in the Event field, the last two characters should be only one "í".

post-20656-1151244291_thumb.png

Here is the screenshot of statusbar repainting issue. It happened after switch channel.

Sometimes it looks like the part of main menu is painted in statusbar panel(s). Maybe you use wrong Canvas object to paint into in statusbar ownerdraw event.

post-20656-1151270120_thumb.png

post-20656-1151270978_thumb.png

post-20656-1151271563_thumb.png

Edited by Puppy

I also have sometimes this bug with the statusbar. But I don't know how to reproduce it permantly. It also happens when I restore the minimized DVBViewer window.

• 1 month later...
- Switching between channels with activated teletext subtitles makes menu option inconsistent with current setting. Steps to reproduce:

1. Select channel with subtitles

2. Activate subtitles from menu (there are two submenus, "none" and "subtitles ...")

3. Switch to different channel without subtitles

4. Switch back to previous channel with subtitles. Although the "subtitles" submenu has checkmark, subtitles aren't shown. You have to re-select the "subtitles" submenu item to activate it. The internal state is not synchronized with user interface (do you use Actions ?)

This is quite annoying little problem. Any possibilities to get it fixed?

• 2 weeks later...
This is quite annoying little problem. Any possibilities to get it fixed?

It is extremely annoying, I dont need subtitles but for the rest of the family its crucial. I control with remote and its extremely inconvenient to control the mouse with the remote and activate subtitles for every channel change.