'Favorite Cahannels List' problem

My version is 3.5.0.1. Except the 'favorites channels list' everything is better than before.When I click any channel of the 'favorites channel list', a different one comes to the screen.If I'm lucky after nearly ten clicks I can find the right channel.My satellite is Turksat 2/A and I know some users whose satellite is Turksat and they have the same problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest samyeli

Dear Lars MQ

favourite kanal her transition is an example Turksat2A KANAL1(Frekans 12009 symbolrate 4400) tv when it clicks it BRTK KKTC tur)10968V she shows.What this becomes.It is thanking for a beloved

I create a new favorit list!When i use this favori list everything is bad about Turksat!Because i select a channel on faorit list example Ntv become BRTK KKTC tur!I delete Brtk,i select Ntv again on this time becomes Show Tv!

Turksat users are aggrieved!You must solve this problem!Because we're offical users!

You didn't do anything!Our problem go on!

Please we want new version!

Best regards...

Edited by interlude