Transport Packets...

mrwizzard

Since i keep reading here the SDK is out of date.... is it possible to Receive the 188 Byte Transport Packets Via COM? Possibly like an Event? OnTPacketReceive?

Thanks..... if not, i'm trying to get somthing going in C++... not my native language, its a bit**...

Guest Lars_MQ

no this is not possible. The viewer is an out of process server and all requests have to be marshalled via com. this would overload the system. To get the ts packets use the pluginSDK.

no this is not possible. The viewer is an out of process server and all requests have to be marshalled via com. this would overload the system. To get the ts packets use the pluginSDK.

Gotcha :) Anyone got a basic working plugin for VC++? Its not my language so using the SDK and some examples here still havent gotten me too far yet for some reason... maybe its cause its VC++ .NET 2005? i can always go to VC++ 6 i suppose.... It seems like the entire DVBworld is using Delphi! Arrgg!

Oh, another question thought on the SDK.... i noticed you can receive the transport stream but i didnt see anything to send it back? say if you wanted to have a Cam Interface to send the command packets to the Cam for processing and send back the video keys? possible?

thanks in advance and for the quick reply! :)