New Skin :)

hackbart

Excellent work rago & hackbart.

But I have a little problem with the mini-EPG in window-mode. The start time isn't rendered correctly. There are only some points instead of the minutes.

post-9205-1156972283_thumb.jpg

(I resized the screenshot to save space, original window size was around 7xx px * 5xx px.)

I have fixed this Problem :)

See Attachment

myMiniEPG.xml

@Shaint+hdv: thanks for the link :)

After opening the mychannels.xml and editing it, it looks like that:

Snap1f35.jpg

The window is where I want to have it, but it covers the channellist.

How can I make the window transparent?

hi hdv,

what you've done there looks great.

I've deselected "Show Background". Now I can see the tv-stream, but that is not what I want.

The background should be displayed, but the tv-stream should be just behind the channellist and epg-list, not behind the hole window.

As you can see in my last screenshot I have positioned the window where I want it, but it covers the channel- and epg-list.

I want that it is behind the lists, as in your second screenshot in the Xbox-thread.

Buf how can i do that? The idea with the extra image plane? (Bildebene) is great!

But I do not know how to make these things. I'm a noob in editing skins and the Skineditor is also complicated for me.

Can you tell me how to do that, because I think I can not use your files from the Xbox skin.

Or if you have time (for example on weekend), could you perhaps modify the files for me?

Edited by Nickelback

So ich hab mal Den Hintergrund passend ausgeschnitten.

Ich hoff es gefällt dir, bin da allerdings nicht wirklich begabt in solchen dingen.

Anschliesend musst wieder im Skineditor das Videofenster an ensprechende stelle ziehen und unter dem Reiter Selction "Bring to Back" klicken.

Zum Bild ich hoff ich hab jetzt nicht gegen irgentein urheberrecht oder ähnliches verstosen, sollte es allerdings so ein, entschuldige ich mich viiiiel Mals und werde das Bild sofort löschen.

post-9619-1157036021_thumb.png

Edited by Shaint

Hi,

herzlichen Dank für deine Hilfe :bye:

Ich hab das jetzt genauso gemacht wie beschrieben. Ich habe die background.png durch deine ersetz, dann das Videofenster an die stelle gebracht und "to back" ausgewählt, allerdings habe ich immernoch dasselbe ergebnis wie vorhin. Die Kanalliste und EPGliste wird einfach überschrieben

(zu sehen an dem Screenshot mit Richterin Barbara Salesch, den ich vorhin gepostet habe. Irgendwie wird das Bild nicht in die Hinterste Ebene verschoben.

Hast ne Idee, was ich falsch mache?

Vielen Dank nochmal!

Hallo,

schaue dir mal den XBox Skin an, mit den von mir gemachten Änderungen.

Da ist eine weitere "Hintergrundebene" dazugekommen, welche aber nicht auf die abgehakte Option "Zeige Hintergrund an" reagiert!

Das bedeutet, du mußt den transparent gemachten Hintergrund zusätzlich in jedes Menü einfügen, schaltest du jetzt "Zeige hintergrund an" aus, bleibt diese Ebene übrig, so wird auch nicht ein kleines Videofenster "irgendwo" angezeigt, sondern es wird als Videovollbild hinter allen Menüs angezeigt.

:bye:

ES FUNKTIONIERT !! Habe vielmals dank hdv! Ich habe dieselben Dateien des NewDef mit dem Editor geändert wie du die mit dem Xboxskin und nun sieht es folgendermaßen aus:

BTLT1.jpg

Nun würde ich nurnoch gerne die Datums und Uhrzeitanzeige etwas nach rechts verschieben. Muss ich dazu einfach alle von mir geänderten Dateien mit dem Skineditor ändern oder wie bekomme ich das hin?

Edited by Nickelback
So ich hab mal Den Hintergrund passend ausgeschnitten.

Ich hoff es gefällt dir, bin da allerdings nicht wirklich begabt in solchen dingen.

Anschliesend musst wieder im Skineditor das Videofenster an ensprechende stelle ziehen und unter dem Reiter Selction "Bring to Back" klicken.

Zum Bild ich hoff ich hab jetzt nicht gegen irgentein urheberrecht oder ähnliches verstosen, sollte es allerdings so ein, entschuldige ich mich viiiiel Mals und werde das Bild sofort löschen.

Das Urheberrecht habe ich wohl. Ich nehme es aber niemandem übel, wenn er Modifikationen ausübt. Dies ist immer noch eine Beta und vieles in diesem Skin ist noch arg verbesserungswürdig. Wir hoffen auf die Kritik und Anregungen durch die Nutzer.

Im Übrigen freue ich mich sehr, dass das Skin anscheinend - sogar im aktuellen Zustand - recht gut ankommt. Die nächste Verbesserung von meiner Seite aus wird wahrscheinlich bei den Dialogfenstern liegen.

Edited by rago

okay, here's the mod I made with the help of hdv and Shaint.

Now you can see the selected stream in full size while sapping :bye:

I have also set the date and time a little bit more right.

I'm very hapy with this mod now :)

Just replace the file with the original ones and deselect "Show Backgroundgraphics" in Settings->OSD General :)

If you have any comment please let me know!

NewDef_OSD_Mod.rar

Edited by Nickelback

Hi,

if you have bought DVBViewer Pro you get access to the member area,

there you will find the skin.

If you haven't bought DVBViewer, for eyample if you use the TE Edition

you have to buy the Pro.

Edited by Nickelback

We've updated the skin - you can now mod your background picture by replacing the htpcbackground.png file:

sample.jpg

Christian

Das war nur nen Beispiel, ich muß gestehen ich hab plumper Weise diese Abgedroschene "Sex Sells" Masche probiert ;)

Christian

Hey gefällt mir echt gut Eure Arbeit...

aber könntet ihr vielleicht noch nen template für den Sleeptimer mit einbauen? Ich habs selbst schon versucht, scheiter aber immer an den Control_ID's und Control Down,Up,Left,Right

Gruß Mojo

I have just checked out some OSD skins and the skineditor.

Seems that it is not possible to show OSD with number and name of a channel when pressing NUM0 till NUM9 with other skins but the old default skin.

With the old default skin this OSD shows up in the top left corner. However, it cannot be edited in the skineditor.

Edited by CiNcH
I have just checked out some OSD skins and the skineditor.

Seems that it is not possible to show OSD with number and name of a channel when pressing NUM0 till NUM9 with other skins but the old default skin.

With the old default skin this OSD shows up in the top left corner. However, it cannot be edited in the skineditor.

Sorry, my fault. Seems that OSD for channel name and number is only present for 0-9 (full channellist) but not for fav0-fav9 (favorites channellist).

Wow, the Skin looks decent! Thanks for that (w00t) ! But I have some problems:

1. A problem viewing the skin in overlay mode. some areas are srewed up like that:

DVBViewer_Skin.jpg

This is not in VMR, only in overlay mode. Does anyone have the same effects?

2. DVBViewer slows down sometimes, when I'm on the MyEGP page. It's a kind of lag :bye:

3. A small enhancement: can you please bring in some colors in the channel-attributes in the mini-epg? e.g. the yellow dolby color for 'Dolby Digital', red color for 'Recording' and maybe blue for 'Encrypted' channels? Also in the Mute-Logo the speaker could crossed by a red sign, that would look nice :D . And one question: what does the 'Audio' attribute stand for? it's on at any channels...

Cheereo

NeDrY

yes i have all the problems, too.

the upper-right and the lower-right corner of the OSD-Mainmenu

have these graphic bugs too

the colors in the miniEPG are a good idea

but i think it would be a better solution when the Dolby Digital attribute is BLUE if it is 2.1 and red if it is 5.1 like in the Statutsbar

Hello,

its not a bug, in Overlay you can't have transparency!

For Transparancy use the Renderer VMR7 or VMR9.

:bye:

ok, its right. but when i use VMR7/9 the tv programm goes slow, for example the text under the picture

and i don't know why

my sys:

Amd Athlon 64 3000

Asus Geforce 5700 Pro

1024 DDR400

Skystar

newest drivers and directX an PowerDVD 7 decoder

Rago made several updates in the graphics and it looks really nice. I've uploaded a newer version into the members section.

Image10.jpg

Christian

The scripts are required for the correct display of the Media- Informations (Artist, Song, Album etc). You should activate the script but if you can live without the additional text you can keep it disabled. I just forgot the fact that the scripts are only available in the Frosch and the XBMC Skin.

Christian

In VMR-Mode I got a annoying OSD-Gap on the left and right borders:

DVBViewer_Skingap.jpg

It's just 1px but it looks weird especially in Full Screen mode. The Gap is only visible when watching a 4:3 Channel, in 16:9 or Overlay Mode all looks fine :D ! Is this a specific Problem with my Configuration or is it a common Problem? It looks like I've enabled the Overscan but all values are at 0. Would it help to code the Possibility of negative Overscan-Values into DVBViewer?

I want to get rid of that :bye:

Cheereo

NeDrY

the colors in the miniEPG are a good idea

but i think it would be a better solution when the Dolby Digital attribute is BLUE if it is 2.1 and red if it is 5.1 like in the Statutsbar

It's not possible to make a color for 2.1 and one for 5.1 because the DVBViewer just sets enabled/disabled. I've done the color changes for my self and along with many ohter enhancements like the OSD-Sleeptimer-Page for this fine Skin. Maybe I post some Screenshots later...

Cheereo

NeDrY

it would be nice if you could upload the sleeptimer page here.

Ok, work done. This is how the Page looks after just putting the original sleeptimer.xml into the NewDef-Dir:

DVBViewer_Sleeptimer_Orig.jpg

And this is my new one:

DVBViewer_Sleeptimer_NeDrY.jpg

I hope you like it and maybe hackbart or rago can integrate it in the NewDef-Skin?

Get it here:

Cheereo

NeDrY

OSD-Timer

>Edit Timer

>>Weekly repeating timer are inverted:

i record CSI every wednesday, but the check-marks are set on all other days except wednesdays. just an optical issue :bye:

It's true, all checkboxes are shown the wrong way, but it's really simple to correct that issue:

Just swap the names of the files check-box.png and check-boxNF.png in OSDSkins/NewDef/images and swap the corresponding Names in Skins/NewDef/DialogDateTime.xml because otherwise the weekdays of recordings are shown the wrong way :excl: . I've attached the corrected File.

Now you should be fine :blink:

Cheereo

NeDrY

Edited by NeDrY
3. A small enhancement: can you please bring in some colors in the channel-attributes in the mini-epg? e.g. the yellow dolby color for 'Dolby Digital', red color for 'Recording' and maybe blue for 'Encrypted' channels? Also in the Mute-Logo the speaker could crossed by a red sign, that would look nice :excl: . And one question: what does the 'Audio' attribute stand for? it's on at any channels...

Ok, cause no one answered to this I put my graphical skills and colored the relevant Items for me :blink: . It now looks like this:

DVBViewer_Skin_colored.jpg

If you want to use this, find enclosed the changed files and overwrite the original skin files miniepg_XYZ.png in the NewDef/images Folder :bye:

And a colored Mute-Button:

Cheereo

NeDrY

Edited by NeDrY