Small beta update

hackbart

Hi,

i've uploaded a small update. There are no new features, but the few mentioned bugs where fixed:

1. Türksat Favourite Problem

2. DVB-S2 devices from Technisat, Technotrend and Pinnacle are now working again

3. semitransparent Teletext on VMR should now work properly

4. a couple of smaller things which where complained in the forum have been fixed.

Christian

Hi,

i've uploaded a small update. There are no new features, but the few mentioned bugs where fixed:

1. Türksat Favourite Problem

2. DVB-S2 devices from Technisat, Technotrend and Pinnacle are now working again

3. semitransparent Teletext on VMR should now work properly

4. a couple of smaller things which where complained in the forum have been fixed.

Christian

Dear hackbart,

Thank you very very much!

We are so happy because You solve our Turksat favourite problem!

Best regards...

Hi Christian,

thanks for the update.

A list of this "smaller things" would be very helpfull. The beta file does not include any informations.

There's also a new filter version. What is it good for ?

Some of the "smaller things" I reported are hardly to reproduce (like the problem with A/V enabling under certain circumstances). I will only check this in my environment if I got the info that it's fixed.

Don't you have a changelog ?

Thx, dgdg

Edited by dgdg

One more question:

Why doen't the version number contain the "beta" status. That's a little bit confusing.

Thx, dgdg

Edited by dgdg

Hi,

I'm a bit confused... I've a SkyStar2, but I know (knew...) it doesn't work on dvb-s2 ..... Where is my error?!?!

regards

Edited by Foxmul
Guest Lars_MQ
I'm a bit confused... I've a SkyStar2, but I know (knew...) it doesn't work on dvb-s2 ..... Where is my error?!?!

You don't read properly. Where in the texst is the skystar2 mentioned??

:) list of smaller bugfixes :) you are right i should point them out, but honestly i forgot them in my changelog. Usually Lars always adds each fix and feature in this log, but the lazy part of me always forgets this...

Christian

Hi so what technisat device suport dvb-s2??

AFAIK not yet available. The reason for the recent Pro and GE beta updates resp. test versions is the Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB, which is available in Germany for 179,- Euro (Media Markt).

Yes. Ask Nvidia.

What did you mean by that?

Should I ask them about PureVideo or about the drivers?

Cause I got this problem too with PowerDVD and MainConcept...

Edited by BelowSky

also can't understand why we should ask nVidia about the problem with HW accelaration mode and VMR, please give us more details, because i have that problem only with DVBViewer, when i use for example HW accelaration mode + VMR with AltDVB, it works great, so i think you can also provide a fix ...

Edited by xkodi

regarding the dvb-s2 glad to see you added support for technotrend I only just got the card today, I noticed DVBViewer never picked up the dvb-s2 hd channels on the astra 2b/eurobird at 28.2 degrees, I tried using the technotrend media centre thing that comes with card and it picks them up fine. am I doin somethin wrong?

I selected asta transponder picked up all the digital channels in the range, same with eurobird but alas no dvb-s2 channels

Edited by andybno1
I noticed DVBViewer never picked up the dvb-s2 hd channels on the astra 2b/eurobird at 28.2 degrees,

The DVB-S2 information is missing in your transponderlist files. Use TransEdit 3.0 from the members area for scanning, read this carefully, and export the results directly to the DVBViewer's channellist (Send Button in the Scanner Window).

The DVB-S2 information is missing in your transponderlist files. Use TransEdit 3.0 from the members area for scanning, read this carefully, and export the results directly to the DVBViewer's channellist (Send Button in the Scanner Window).

oo thanks for the info I shall give it a go

EDIT: I tried send but it couldn't detect me having DVBViewer installed

Edited by andybno1