Erste Begegnung mit PremiereHD

unreality

Hi !

Also Ich habs nun endlich gepackt , PremiereHD wird mit meiner Abokarte erfolgreich decoded und es werde licht :(

Leider habe ich einige probleme mit dem Ansehn :(

Mein System:

A64 3700+ San Diego @ 3000Mhz

1 GB PC3200 RAM

GF 7900 GT XT ######

Powerdvd Codec:

Also da läuft PremiereFilmHD schon wirklich gut , bis auf die paar hänger die dann doch recht häufig kommen kann man es aber ansehn "CPU LAST 60-70%" Allerdings auch öfters mal 100 und dann fängt er an zu stottern und im H264 Filter steht Buffer overflow !

Von PremieresportHD und DiscoveryHD wollen mir mal lieber nix sagen , diese laufen wie eine diasshow :D

Ich vermute es liegt an den Datenraten ? Diese haben um 20 MB/s .. Wärend HDFilm mehr oder weniger bei 9 MB/s verweilt.

CoreAVC 1.1.0.5 Codec:

Da gibts nicht viel zu sagen ausser RUCKELPARTY !

Cpu Last mehr oder weniger nie unter 80% !

Das überrascht mich ein wenig .. Hiess es nicht mal das der coreavc der bessere codec sei?

Wie kann man das nun festlegen? Ist mein System zu langsam zu dafür?

An hand der overflows würde ich das bald sagen :) AstraHD oder Pro7HD laufen alle wirklich absolut ruckelfrei , aber leider gehn die datenraten auch nie über 6-7 MB/s !

Hat mit PWHD schon einer erfahrung?

Würde mich wirklich über eure Antworten freuen ;)

Unreality,

Sorry for butting in -- and for replying in English -- but are you saying that you can successfully decode Premiere HD with DVBViewer Pro? And if that is the case, did you have to do anything in particular to get it to work or was your CAM recognized by DVBViewer right away?

As far as your performance issues go, some folks have reported better results when recording the transport stream in DVBViewer with the video/audio disabled, while simultaneously using TSPlayer to play back the recording in progress.

Er, I’m assuming we’re talking about the TechnoTrend S2-3200 card here. ;)

Cheers.

Edited by Threepwood
Laß doch mal mit Hilfe des Supporttools Deine Einstellungen hier sehen:

http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?s...c=13160&hl=

Alles klar hab ich nun gemacht ;)

Unreality,

Sorry for butting in -- and for replying in English -- but are you saying that you can successfully decode Premiere HD with DVBViewer Pro? And if that is the case, did you have to do anything in particular to get it to work or was your CAM recognized by DVBViewer right away?

As far as your performance issues go, some folks have reported better results when recording the transport stream in DVBViewer with the video/audio disabled, while simultaneously using TSPlayer to play back the recording in progress.

Er, I’m assuming we’re talking about the TechnoTrend S2-3200 card here. :(

Cheers.

Hi !

Sure I´m talking about the TT 3200 , Where i can find the function to put the video and audio stream out?

support.zip

Edited by Griga

@ unreality

Bei Deiner support.zip hast Du die Einstellungen für die GE gepostet, die kann aber noch kein CI! Trotzdem auch in der GE Audio- und Viedeodecoder ausprobieren und fest einstellen.

Dann aber nochmal die support.zip für die PRO, mit der Du die Abo-Karte betreibst.

Dass Premiere-HD mit bestimmten CI-modulen funktioniert, hat sich rumgesprochen :( Imho kann hier dafür aber kein support erwartet werden, da besagte module illegal sind, denn für die betreffenden verschlüsselungssysteme gibt es keine lizenzen.

Also keine fragen zu diesen modulen mehr ;)

Yeahr I can Decode Premiere ;)

Thanks for the confirmation. I’ve now solved my problem thanks to this tip from AlDarion. :(

Where i can find the function to put the video and audio stream out?

To disable the audio/video in DVBViewer Pro, I use the Graph Selector Plugin available in the members’ section. Once installed, go to:

Plugins -> Graph Selector -> DVBSource 2 Graphs -> “Disable AV”

To re-enable A/V, select “Use None” instead.

Cheers.

Edited by Threepwood
Sure I´m talking about the TT 3200 , Where i can find the function to put the video and audio stream out?

Due to the fact that parts from this topic is in the German language, In simple words, I understand that with the “right” CAM/card the Premiere can be viewed, So what is needed else re. the audio/video?

We need another graph?

The graph that works perfectly & fluently for all other DVB-S2 / H264 channels including HD1 is not good for Premiere?

Thanks.

As already mentioned by Derrick in German:

Please note: There will be no support for receiving Premiere HD in this forum. Even if it is possible to decrypt Premiere HD with certain modules, it must be regarded as illegal, since there are no according licences for the encryption system.

All hint / requests / reports concerning this matter will be deleted in future.