do you think on ....

Joerbo

the feature to record the second (or both) language at the same time ?

There is no software on the web who can do this. DVBViewer where the first und am am shure I am not the only person who want it.

Joerbo

:D

Guest hackbart

I plan to write an additional console tool which records all files you want to have (multiplexed or demultiplexed). This will be the next step, after i finished the channel scanning routines.

Christian

some channel is sending programs with AC3 audio streams. is it possible to record the AC3 stream to harddisk?

no need for decoding or multiplexing it.

Oaks.

PS. you did a great job with the new website! ... and yes! i'll pay for your software!

Guest hackbart

well ac3 is theoretically possible and should not be such a huuge problem if b2c2 would'nt deny ac3 audio outputs.

I droped them "indirectly" a line but i'm not sure if they would hear my voice. Otherwise if i finished the work on the 1.91 release, i start coding the ac3 support.

Christian