The subtitles ?

boulig

Hi,

I not yet a registered user, i'm waiting for the subtiltes..and now i can see :

- added Teletext subtitles

Is it work with French channel (on Astra, Cs*t ?),

Are the subtitles sync ? (too faster or later ?)

Are the subtitles OSD ? (in full screen, an not in teletext windows ?)

Can i record the subtitles in a file ? (lire .txt; or .srt ?)

or when i record a movie, can i save the subtitles in the mpg file ? (in the video ?)

excuse me for my very poor english

thanks

(si il y a un Francais dans l'assistance... merci)

Guest hackbart

Hi,

the subtitles are read out of the teletext page. You can select them from View->Show Subtitles. Right after you clicked on that item, a messagewindow pops up. There you have to type the valid pageno.: in.

Christian

PS: At the moment i do not save them, but this sounds like a good idea :)

like this? Its the same like Style3 but only black is transparent. Could be that you must only definate instead of black the overlay color to make it transparent.

EPG.jpg

cheers

Steffen

Guest hackbart

This is easy, you want to have Tahoma instead of the current font :) Null Problemo, i will ask a set font type for subtitles in the options...

Christian

If you make an entry for RGB-color of EPG-background i think it could be enough. So i can set it to the overlay-transparent-color (for me 16,0,16) and with style3 i have a transparent mini EPG. Its not a problem of the font its a problem of the backgroundcolor of the font. Standard is a black beam behind the font and not overlay-transparent-color.

cheers

Steffen

Guest hackbart

Normally the Subtitlebackground should be transparent, but i found out that if the intervideo codec is used, somehow the overlaymixer won't run fine.. I'm currently working on some smaller improvements of the xvr renderer (luckily is this one much more powerfull and do not care about the Mediaplayer9 issue)..

Christian

The crazy thing is: with cyberlink the stationname is transparent but the epg-Style3 not! With intervideo both is not transparent. with mediamatics its the same like cyberlink. With elecard its also the same like cyberlink.

Maybe it helps. I dont know where the diference is between the transparency of the stationname and the EPG-Style3 :rolleyes:

Guest hackbart

for determining the colorkey, i use the IOverlay Interface (for detailed information look at msdn.microsoft.com). Unluckily the result of GetDefaultColorKey is invalid, if Intervideo is used. It returns RGB(16,0,16) but is often RGB(15,0,15) or RGB(0,16,0). Quite strange, and i had still not found the reason for :rolleyes:

Christian

I measured following values for RGB Color of overlay. Here the result:

For Mediamatics, Elecard and Cyberlink the viewer use RGB 16,0,16 as overlay color. If i activate Intervideo the overlay color is 15,0,15 :rolleyes:

The background of style3 miniEPG is her 0,0,0.

Could you make an entry for self measured overlay colorkey? The user must only make an entry if intervideo is activated and he see an "black background".