No hardware available, no channels found

olax

This concerns Cable (comhem) in Sweden.

I always get "No hardware found" on startup, and I can't find any channels.

I even tried Twinhan's own program TwinhanDTV, and it doesnät work either, which make me wonder if the problem is not related to DVBViewer.

Anyway, you've probably seen this kind of problem before, and hopefully can guide me in the right direction.

/Ola

support.zip

The card works with DVBViewer.

Which version BDA driver do you use?

Adjusting audio Renderer to <Default DirectSound Device> under DirectX.

Thanks for quick response!

The BDA Driver version is 1.0.2.4.

I'll change audio renderer when I get home this evening and will try again (but is it possible that this causes my problem?)

/Ola

Good question!

The TwinHan software (V 2.64) must work first of course!

The BDA drivers seem correct in the setup.xml.

Use the tool TransEdit + Manual (member area) for scanning.

Edited by Engelbert
  • 1 year later...

Hi

I have same kind of problems with AzureWave / Twinhan Mantis 2033 DVB-C card. Tried several hardware configurations and worked(DVBViewer 3.612) with one mobo but doesn't work when I moved it to my HTPC and reinstalled Windows.

I can watch TV with the crappy Twinhan software bundled with card but I'd really like to change for DVBViewer.

DVBViewer shows the card correctly when I go Options -> Hardware -> DVB Devices and there is "DTV-DVB Mantis DVBC BDA Receiver"

But when I go to scan channels it shows blank on "Current Device" and when trying to scan frequencies I get error message "No hardware available"

I have tried reinstalling Windows (XP SP2), various BDA drivers and different PCI slots etc. I even tried with MediaPortal but it gives the same kind of error. TransEdit gives error message saying "card is being used by another program".

Worked with:

Asus P5B-E Plus

Ati X1950 Pro

XP SP2

After move to HTPC case and reinstall didn't work with:

Asus P5B-E Plus

Ati HD 3870

XP SP2

support.zip

§ 4

Do not post the same topic in multiple forums. If you are unsure of which forum a thread should go under, just state that in your post, and a moderator will move the thread to the correct forum. Multiple posts are unnecessary and will be deleted. It is also not allowed to post the same question multiple times in multiple threads in the same forum.

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?act=boardrules