Beta 3.5.22 Released

hackbart

The following things has been changed:

[*]Fix: Images of toolbuttons.

[*]Fix: Pinnacle HDTV fixed (again) DiseqC hopefully finally working...

[*]Change: Improved internal channellogo handling.

[*]Add: Premiere EPG for Premiere Direct portal.

[*]Change: VMR: Added a workaround for buggy Nvidia. Please check DirectX-Options.

[*]Add: Hardware Options: added a delete device button. simply select the device in the list and press delete.

[*]Fix: Hardware: Nova-s plus and other connexant chip based card: diseqC is supported.

[*]Add: EPG: added more informations from the extended descriptions if available.

[*]Add: Recording window: The timerlist in the recording window now has a configurable header. You can show/hide columns via the header popup menu (right click with mouse on header) and you can sort the columns the way you want them (via drag'n'drop). There are also two new columns: Day and Duration. The day from the date field was removed.

[*]Add: Internal Winlirc Plugin: The internal winlirc plugin has now a options page in the option/input/inpputplugins section (select plugin und press options). You can adjust the winlirc host and port there. Normally there are no changes required.

[*]Change: VMR OSD Filter: The VMR OSD Filter has been improved. Now there should be no problems with HDTV channels and not fitting OSD. If you had problems with the VMR OSD try this version. All you people suffering NVidia's wraith, I don't think it will fix nvidia's bugs, but you can try...

[*]Change: Channellist: The channel list now synchronises with the current channel, if the window is open and the channel changed via remote, favourites or keyboard.

[*]Change: OSD-MiniEPG: "No data available" is now displayed if no epg data is available. If you don't want this, simply search for this text in the language file and change it to an empty string.

[*]Add: Vista Menustyle: This is nothing special, but i liked the design while testing the DVBViewer family under the new OS. Just go to Options->General->Appearance

[*]Fix: Skinmode under Vista: Under the latest Release Candidate the old skin engine caused an exception.

Christian

There is also a updated version of the dvbserver with the beta. It should now handle DVB-S2 and has all other hardware related fixes and enhancements.

Can't get it going with the pinnacle. Same as before, only via netstream plugin possible.

I'll have a look at it.

I'll suspect christian forgot to extend the protocol, if I remember correctly there have beenadditions for the tuner definition. As I said, I'll take a look at it.

Hello,

is there still no diseqc-support for the medion 8800 ? I' ve tried it but it don't work with this new version ;) .

Many greetings

iengels

Edited by iengels

Hi Lars,

thank you for your help. Is someone here with the medion card that have not the ndiseqc-problem with the pro version. Maybe it is my fault and I've done something wrong.

greetings

iengels

Edited by iengels

Hi Etienne,

That's great news. So something is wrong with my configuration. Can you please tell me something about your config?

I'm using a diseqc-switch. On Positon A/A I have my Astra on Position B/A I have the Hotbird. As I mentioned before I only get channels on Position A/A Astra not with the Position B/A for Hotbird.

What configuration do you have?

greetings

iengels

Hi Etienne,

That's great news. So something is wrong with my configuration. Can you please tell me something about your config?

I'm using a diseqc-switch. On Positon A/A I have my Astra on Position B/A I have the Hotbird. As I mentioned before I only get channels on Position A/A Astra not with the Position B/A for Hotbird.

What configuration do you have?

greetings

iengels

Hi iengels,

I have exactly the same sat configuration (Astra 19 + hb 13) as you and haven't diseqc problems.

Did you test your diseqc switch successfully with others dvb softwares ?

If yes, perhaps a seting mistake..

Etienne

Hi Etienne,

yes I've tested it with other software. When I use the GE Version of DVBViewer it works perfectly. I only copy the files of the GE version into the directory of the pro version and everything is fine. When I switch back to the pro version I can't get more than 45 Channels in the channel search but they do not work. When the search indicator switch to 1 % there will be no more channels found.

Do you have an idea what can be wrong?

greetings

iengels

Hi Etienne,

finally I found the mistake. There is an option under the point hardware in the options dialog called: "Stop stream while Tuning". This point was enabled by default. When I unable this point everything works fine and I can see all channels on hotbird and on astra.

:wacko::bye::D SO MANY THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THE MAKERS OF DVBViewer. DVBViewer is one of the best piece of software that I know:wub: :bye::bye:

HAPPY greetings

iengels