TV3 on Danish TDCkabelTV Cable Network

reeh

Guest Lars_MQ

We already confirmed it is a DVBViewer issue and as reeh reported also succesfully fixed it. I think christian will publish soon a new beta with the fix integrated.

We already confirmed it is a DVBViewer issue and as reeh reported also succesfully fixed it. I think christian will publish soon a new beta with the fix integrated.

Do you have any idea when we can expect the new beta version... we are a few guys who is looking very much forward to being able to watch TV3?

probably tomorrow. I have to solve some smaller things on my todo list i made last week while climbing hills in austria :) Further on i will also upload a new update of Ragos Mediacenter-skin (NewDef).

Christian

probably tomorrow. I have to solve some smaller things on my todo list i made last week while climbing hills in austria B) Further on i will also upload a new update of Ragos Mediacenter-skin (NewDef).

Christian

Still waiting anxiously (impatiently :))... this little fix is all that keeps me from using DVBViewer all the time when watching TV... any news when we can expect the new beta release? My wife is allways watching TV3 and it is impossible to get her to use DVBViewer without this channel (WAF WAF WAF) :-)

Jan

Edited by Lebeck
Hi,

i've uploaded a small beta update. The changes are not very important for users outside denmark :)

The complete fixlist (a resumé of the last betas) is:

Christian

I have tested the new beta briefly on the Danish TDCkabelTV network.

TV3 is viewable ... and so are a lot of other channels. B)

Thanks !

I have tested the new beta briefly on the Danish TDCkabelTV network.

TV3 is viewable ... and so are a lot of other channels. :)

Thanks !

For me this new beta version resulted in "black screen" for ALL channels... actually this was also the case with beta 3.5.22.

Just tried scanning for channels again ... found 0 channels????

Anyone else has this problem...?

I have revertet to 3.5.0 which still has the "No TV3 problem" :-(

Hardware:

Pentium 2,8 GHz

1024 MB RAM

500 GB HDD

XFX GeForece 7300LE (Nvidia)

FireDTV-C tuner

Viaccess 4.84 CAM

TDC KabelTV smartcard

Software:

Very clean installation of Windows XP = no other software that DVBViewer and MediaPortal installed.

Jan

support.zip

Edited by Lebeck

This morning I tested again and when I first startup DVBViewer the first channel is displayed, but when I try to change channels - black screen for all channels.

Does this problem has something to do with the FireDTV-C tuner instead of DVBViewer?

It would be nice to have access to all BETA releases so I could find out in which release the "black Screen" was introduced with the FireDTV-C tuner.

Jan

Just to modify my previous post. TV3 is working partly only for me and only in debug mode it seems. It's decrypted for some seconds then scrambled again for some time then it decrypts again for some seconds and so on. Using FireDTV DVB-C with Viaccess Red cam.

I've attached debug.log. There are a lot of TPMTParser.EvaluatePMT Exiting, cause exspected: 210

debug.zip

support.zip

Edited by boborg
Guest Lars_MQ

With boborg help I found and fixed the problem, it was collateral damage done by fixing the first problem with the pmt. ;)

I'll talk to christian, if we can publish a beta on short notice. :)