netstreaming plugin with multiple DVB cards

Hi everybody,

I am currently using DVBViewer 3.5.0.10 with great satisfaction on a machine with both terrestrial and DVB-S cards (Nova DVB-T and ss2). Now I have a network in my home and I can succesfully use DVBViewer on my laptop through the netstreaming plugin and the desktop computer set in server mode.

At the moment I have to choose on the desktop pc (in server mode) if sharing the DVB-S OR the DVB-T card;

there is a way to share both of them ? Or is it impossible, or simply is an implementable feature ?

Many thanks for DVBViewer creators who made my (multimedia) life more enjoyable

Cheers

Hello,

use for this two DVBServer, in seperat folders, and config everyone for one dvb-card but with different ports.

The best is you use the function "Activate Autodiscovery" and select in one server 601 and in the second 602

as Streamtype use Unicast, its better to handle for the network.

all this must selected on the Server PC

on the Client PC in folder of DVBViewer installation search the usermode.ini and make this entries

[Mode]
Root=DVBViewer Pro
UserMode=0
[Card]
Unicast=2

after that go to Options -> Hardware -> "Scan Devices"

now you have two Unicast Network Devices in the Client DVBViewer Pro

you can make the settings for every Unicast Device, simple enter the Discovery Port 601/602 -> "Discover"

after that its like you have two dvb-cards in the laptop

>_<

Hello,

use for this two DVBServer, in seperat folders, and config everyone for one dvb-card but with different ports.

The best is you use the function "Activate Autodiscovery" and select in one server 601 and in the second 602

as Streamtype use Unicast, its better to handle for the network.

all this must selected on the Server PC

on the Client PC in folder of DVBViewer installation search the usermode.ini and make this entries

[Mode]
Root=DVBViewer Pro
UserMode=0
[Card]
Unicast=2

after that go to Options -> Hardware -> "Scan Devices"

now you have two Unicast Network Devices in the Client DVBViewer Pro

you can make the settings for every Unicast Device, simple enter the Discovery Port 601/602 -> "Discover"

after that its like you have two dvb-cards in the laptop

>_<

Many many thanks for Your kind reply, I will try this configuration. A last question: when You say to use 2 Dvbserver in separate folders, are You meaning that I have to duplicate ALL the installation folder of DVBViewer in the server PC ?

Regards