Powerdvd decoder

cockers

Hi there,

I have had problems with the previous build (stuttering on h264) so I thought I would install what I think is the latest. It's a great improvement - no stuttering at all.

I couldn't get it from the Cyberlink website, but free-codecs have a link.

For info, I am running this on a Mac mini core duo, with DVBViewer 3.5.

Hi!

Which card do you use? TT S2-3200?

Do you mean the PDVD 7 trial to download? Is the trial like an update when you use a full version already? Is it really the h.264 version?

Thanx!

Markus

I don't know which PDVD version I did installed with the TT S2-3200 installation CD. When I start PDVD it only shows that it's the 7.0, even when I use the "info" button.

I don't know which PDVD version I did installed with the TT S2-3200 installation CD. When I start PDVD it only shows that it's the 7.0, even when I use the "info" button.

If you want to find out what version you have installed...

1. Select the 'PowerDVD' shortcut on the desktop.

2. Right-Click and select 'Properties'.

3. Click the 'Find Target' button.

A new window will open. The Powerdvd exe will be highlighted.

4. Right-Click the PowerDVD exe and select 'Properties'

5. Click the 'Version' tab.

You will see which version you have installed.

WOW, thnk you for the info, now I found out which version is on my TT-CD and also installed on my system, it's the one you have linked to. I have stuttering while watching even it's installed. :)

I have an AMD 64 3500+, it's the min. CPU you should have to watch h.264, I think I will look out for a new one these days, maybe an X2 CPU with a little more speed.

On my system CoreAVC is stuttering more then Power DVD.

Ditto. With Cyberlink I can watch a few H.264 channels (German FTA ones, Luxe TV) fine, with CoreAVC no way.

Edited by Zyknyp

Should be the newest, I bought it some days ago. It's CoreAVC 1.1.0.5.

Yesterday I downloaded the new DVBViewer Filter 2.8.2 (PushSource), it reduced the stuttering much! :)