MP3 recording

Simon82

the problem is that the readiostations send as mp2 and if you want to have it as mp3 you must convert it. I dont know if you have enough power to do this live. But maybe you could build a graph in graphedit who can do this.

the problem is that the readiostations send as mp2 and if you want to have it as mp3 you must convert it. I dont know if you have enough power to do this live. But maybe you could build a graph in graphedit who can do this.

Ok.. :huh:

But Mp2 format is an audio compatible file? can I convert after in mp3? :rolleyes:

yes you can convert it directly mp2 --> mp3 with BeSweet.

Wonderful!!!! :huh:

I hope that Christian will receive my money for the full version as soon as possible.. because I'm from Italy.. :rolleyes:

Guest Oliver

Well, either have a look at the version.txt or read the thread in "news and announcements". Mainly there's an updated version of Marfi's rendercore and the possibility to use older versions for those encountering errors with newer versions. But there are also some other new features.

Bye, Oliver